(HYBE) Do You Think Trainee A Is Gonna Be Pushed Hard Once They Debut

• Like I always see fans complain how HYBE is trash when it comes to BTS, TXT, and ENHYPENs promotions. Why, we'll never know.

But do you feel like, Trainee A is gonna "quote on quote" have it better than TXT and Enhypen?

When I say better, I mean in terms of all members getting solo activities. Them being allowed to still post covers and put out self made songs even after they debut, possibly have individual Instagram accounts a couple months after their debut date (kinda how Le sserafim did- at least Kazuha and Yunjin), also them going to a lot of variety shows, being pushed to the West early on- without waiting 2-3 years and really get put out their frfr.

Or you feel its not gonna be any special treatment with them, and HYBE just gonna treat them as any other group under them???

(reminder: people have said that HYBE is tryna have them be the next big boy group under the label, after BTS. And how some of their pre debut steps is also going in the same BTS direction)

Approved the thread.
  • They need to debut first because a lot of people are doubtful wether this group will debut or not or if they're going to keep the same lineup that has already being introduced

• Of course!! Let's not forget they're from BIGHIT, bang pd's main groups. I have a feeling bang pd will push them even more since bts is not active anymore as a group. They're gonna be bang pd's main priority.

• Of course!! Let's not forget they're from BIGHIT, bang pd's main groups. I have a feeling bang pd will push them even more since bts is not active anymore as a group. They're gonna be bang pd's main priority.

That's what I was thinking too.

Like I was a little shocked how much they started doing well with TXT promotional activities by the end of the year with them going to the AMAs, performing for New Years Rocking Eve, Lollapalooza, and some of the other stuff.

It kinda makes me think, is BigHit doing this now, cuz they know once Trainee A debut early next year, the attention gonna go to them.

• I don’t think they will debut. It’s been forever already.

People have been spotting them out in public. I guess the Korean fans who subscribe to their YouTube channel. So it seems they all still there in the group.

But they been on a hiatus for 2 months now, which leads everyone to think they are preparing for debut or looking to add one more member possibly.

Its kinda like I saw someone else say, how they are pretty much too big at this point to just be thrown away. They've gathered a fan base and people even spending money on them by buying Billboards and paying for projects etc.

I know BigHit sees that, so I doubt they'll let it go to waste.

• What a joke. Txt attending western music shows and award shows aren't a promo now? Ofc trainee A will have a promo and better than txt and BTS because with bts on break they need to find a new successor.

• lmao ofc they will be pushed bighit is desperate for the replacement

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!