Yunjin is most popular among 4th gen on Twitter, why do people here say she’s not popular?

• She goes viral all the time on Twitter, the most among all 4th gen: LGBT encouragement post, Taylor Swift stanning, relatable quotes,… so why do I see posts here saying she’s unpopular in Le sserafim?

Fans thanking her for Pride Day post

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Calling out nepotism

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • she has a smaller dedicated fandom but you only need to look at instagram to see that she's plenty popular, her follower gains and engagement stats are amazing.

• It's because she has low fancam views and the gap is astoundingly bigger compared to her co-members. I was shocked too, I thought she would have more views since I thought she is quite popular in her group.

• What's tour definition of viral ?

Because i never see any tweet about her going viral on my TL

• you don't pay much attention to tweets, if something is relatable you just give like and move on. it's all about random people who are likely to forget her face after 10 minutes. same for fancam views, so idk what's the point of people here talking about her being unpopular just because of fancam views? there is simply no dedicated fandom behind her back and this is a popularity metric. wonyoung, sakura, karina and more. these girls are here doing 20/30k + on every tweet without relying on an algorithm but fans. this is popularity.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!