[ARTICLE] Reporter claimed former Seungri mobilized gang members to threaten a JYP employee

• I wonder after all these dirty endless scandals, how can big bang members dare to comeback

how could he do so much shit and no one either from his band members or company have any idea about it. it's almost unbelievable.

"Reporter Kim Yong Ho claimed former Big Bang member Seungri called up the gang to threaten a JYP employee on his YouTube channel 'Garo Sero Institute'.

On January 14th, the former Big Bang member has been additionally indicted for allegedly mobilizing gang members to threaten people he got into a fight with at a bar. A day after on the 15th, a video titled "Short Big Bang Seungri. Mobilized gang members to threaten (cowardly JYP J.Y. Park)" was posted on the channel. In the video, Kim Yong Ho claims he personally met with a JYP employee and says "There was a party on the day of the incident as well. Many industry insiders were drinking there, but then this JYP employee went into Seungri's room by accident."

He continued, "According to Yang Hyun Suk, Seungri almost got assaulted by that JYP employee. Apparently, this guy is a husky man so he initially scoffed at Seungri because he was small. Then Seungri immediately called up the gang."

He added, "YG and JYP are both big entertainment companies. But back then J.Y. Park was toadying to Yang Hyun Suk. So J.Y. Park ended up firing his employee."

In the latest hearing, the prosecutors accused him of colluding with his business partner Yoo In Suk to mobilize gang members after getting into a fight with another customer at a bar in southern Seoul in December 2015.

Seungri currently faces nine charges against him, including overseas gambling, prostitution mediation, and embezzlement."

• Gambling, drug use, tax fraud and mediating prostitution charges I can believe, and only the last one has very serious physical consequences for an innocent party, but I have yet to see any real evidence of all the fan accusations of rape, spreading Molka, creating snuff films etc. that you guys claim he's done. I can't really condemn someone for such serious charges without at least some forensic evidence, and this latest one is also just that: "claims". Is there any actual video evidence, additional witnesses, phone/sms transcripts etc.? If not, it just seems like the last act of a still ongoing miscarriage of justice in order to bring the group and company down. At least now we sort of know one of the major players behind it all...

• honestly im growing tired of this man, cant they just expose everything in one article, put him in 12 years prison and just let him rot there, like we know hes the worst guy in the kpop industry and so are all of his co workers, friends and staff ew

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!