Redvelvet disbandment/indefinite hiatus....

• They took the time to give them one of the longer song sets in the SM Town concert in January while some other folks were still parked on the sidelines due to scandals. Since that show was very intentional about the way it was introducing acts complete with names of members, I’d be very surprised that they’re not trying to tee something up. However I also think they were probably measuring social sentiment...in other words, testing the waters on how people were feeling about them...

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• My point is aespa have higher chance to emerge as #1 in 4th gen era as compared to RV emerge as #1

That’s a given tho? If ur ganna take out the strongest Aespa competition bc they are from diff generation. Rv had declining 2nd gen ggs + twice and bp who are still building a brand as much as rv. Also Aespa will have to compete with bighit ggs and ygngg we’ll see how they’ll fair in the long run.

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• This comeback is very important because it's marks of Wendy returning from the injury. They want this comeback to be successful at least on par with Psycho. Imo, SM afraid that RV won't do good if they comeback right now because you know K-netz still thinks too fast if Irene comeback right now. Moreover, RV achievements is hugely carried by their digitals. Good Digitals = need the public to stream. They tested Irene appearance in SMTWON concert back in January and the public opinion still not great. Irene need to lay low for approximately half a year++ since the scandal. Then I believe SM will give RV comeback. Let's just wait :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!