WJSN Meiqi covers IVE, fans come for her

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

THE QUOTE RTS LEFT NO VICTIMS AND SHE DESERVED EVERY LAST COMMENT

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• yeah but about that so called ruining relationship

it was revealed later that the guy Chen Lingtao lied to Meiqi, and later he threatened to commit suicide when people wanted to expose him

surprisingly after some time he came back to his senses, and posted on social media and said it was all his fault and that he is a scumbag

External Content www.youtube.com

• yeah but about that so called ruining relationship

it was revealed later that the guy Chen Lingtao lied to Meiqi, and later he threatened to commit suicide when people wanted to expose him

surprisingly after some time he came back to his senses, and posted on social media and said it was all his fault and that he is a scumbag

yeah yeah sure yet everyone knew he was in a relationship but her? it wasn't even an open secret, people knew

he just took the hit for her so she could keep the career

i don't doubt for a second he's manipulative scum though but alternative history changing ain't it

miss tax evasion should be held responsible for her actions

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• yeah yeah sure yet everyone knew he was in a relationship but her? it wasn't even an open secret, people knew

he just took the hit for her so she could keep the career

i don't doubt for a second he's manipulative scum though but alternative history changing ain't it

miss tax evasion should be held responsible for her actions

that's a different story tho, I mean tax evasion yeah that's her own fault

well overall people are doing dumb things when they have feelings or hots for someone

External Content www.youtube.com

• that's a different story tho, I mean tax evasion yeah that's her own fault

well overall people are doing dumb things when they have feelings or hots for someone

Yes people do dumb things when they're in love, but that doesn't absolve you of the mistakes you might do. Everyone is responsible for their actions at the end of the day.

I remember being so shocked when i learned about her scandals though omg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!