[NB] Pakistani brothers applauded for saving lives at the scene of Itaewon tragedy

• source: Pakistani brothers applauded for saving lives at the scene of Itaewon tragedy

Screenshot_6.png

Screenshot_3.png

Screenshot_4.png

Article: Performed CPR on a passed out person... Pakistani man saves four people on the scene

Source: JTBC via Nate

1. [+1,111, -17] Thank you. You are already an amazing nurse in my eyes.

2. [+1,019, -18] Ah.. at times like this, please do not nitpick over nationality or race and learn to just say thank you

3. [+932, -13] You are amazing~👏👏👏

4. [+47, -3] He was saving four lives while other Koreans were just walking by, laughing... He even prayed because he felt hurt that he couldn't save more. What a righteous person. Giving him a citizenship would only benefit our country in return with his righteous character. He's an elite man who deserves citizenship and a job at the Seoul University hospital.

5. [+44, -3] Anyone who's given CPR will know how physically demanding it is. Your whole body gets drenched in sweat if you do it properly. Medical professionals are so amazing... ㅠㅠ

6. [+44, -5] I sincerely hope that he achieves his dream of becoming a nurse in Korea

7. [+39, -1] Thank you

8. [+33, -0] He has done something so amazing in a foreign country. Truly a righteous man.

9. [+26, -1] People like him deserve all the applause and respect..

10. [+21, -2] He must be elite back in his country.. with such upright character and dedication to his job. Please help him find footing in Korea.

11. [+20, -4] What are the hospitals doing, hurry up and hire him!

12. [+19, -3] Thank you. I know it must've been difficult to step up like that, so thank you.

13. [+19, -1] Men like him should be given special help to settle in our country... He will be of so much help to us.

14. [+17, -1] You are amazing, clap clap clap 👏

15. [+15, -6] People like him should be given honorary citizenships and extra points towards his nursing license.

Context:

Muhammad Shabbir arrived in South Korea from Pakistan last month to meet his older brother. Shabbir is revealed to have been working in a big hospital for the last 7 years after getting his nursing license in Pakistan. These two brothers who were raised in an Islamic country visited Itaewon because they were curious about the Halloween culture in South Korea. After escaping the crowd, they happened to hear people screaming and losing consciousness. That day, Muhammad Shabbir performed CPR on 15-20 people and helped 4 people regain their consciousness. The two brothers stayed in Itaewon until 7:30 next morning to help more people. Source: https://pannative.blogspot.com…people-who-collapsed.html

"I'm sad that I couldn't help more people"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• The nurse brother gave CPR to 15-20 people (super tiring, painful and hard on him), both stayed helping the whole night and morning and performing CPR and helping rescue people, carry them out, patch wounds up and so on, the nurse brother is credited for helping revive at least four people

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Amazing! Trully did everything they both could to help.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Truly amazing

If he does actually wants to be a nurse in Korea, it would be their gain to offer him citizenship.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!