Does this song give T-ara vibes?

• Its Key's new song, as soon as i heard I did get T-ara music vibes

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have been summoned.

It has a vibe from their earlier music especially Breaking Heart era. It sounds like a less electronic You Drive Me Crazy.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

• I have been summoned.

It has a vibe from their earlier music especially Breaking Heart era. It sounds like a less electronic You Drive Me Crazy.

That's the song I thought of too

I agree that it's less electronic. It mixed with alot of guitar and piano sound but it gave me Tara vibe.

• That's the song I thought of too

I agree that it's less electronic. It mixed with alot of guitar and piano sound but it gave me Tara vibe.

I didn't hear it at first then I realised it had Wae ireoni (specifically Eunjung's rap) and You Drive Me Crazy vibes.

tumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo4_400.gifvtumblr_osguhaDV7t1sk2kqwo2_400.gifvtumblr_orv24i3K1Q1ssnf1qo1_400.gifv

t-αrα | kαrα | wσnhσ | mírαє | dríppín | ívє | crαvítч | thє вσчz | вαє173 | trєndz | ítzч | чσunítє | wєí | nínє.í | shínєє | dkz

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!