2022-2023 Born Pink World Tour Thread

• External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

my dallas playlist

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• I await your insights my friend Jichu

concert could have been a bit longer

I wanted happiest girl to be performed :cryc:

the backtrack to some songs had a weird pitch or maybe I'm crazy but I noticed it very clearly with Forever Young

I wish there were more talks, chichoo was a bit shy when trying to speak english and lisa too to an extent

there were also some issues with organizing the semantics of the VIP fans but it was mostly patched up on day 2. Not surprising as this is their first stop.

• how long was the concert?

it was the same setlist as their seoul concert from the looks of it...

was it very loud? ie. there were some complaints that the backtrack was a big loud? could you in your position hear them clearly?

noted

firstly was the concert worth it overall and secondly was it worth it for the price you paid for the VIP tickets? (in your opinion)

• 2 hours even though that' spretty standard. The others I've been at were at least that. They only have so many songs so :P. They did shortened versions of some songs which I didn't mind if it means if they could fit more songs.

I didn't look at the seoul set list so I can be surprised. I had a only a drop of hope though that they would do the happiest girl. I mean they changed 1 song in the setlist on day 2 so it could happen (at least in the encore)

It was loud but the pitch was like off?

Ultimate VIP was a mess day 1 and even on day 2 when most of it was fixed, I still don't think the extra cost was worth it UNLESS you get like an autograph or conversation at the send off. The other VIP packages are worth it IMO if you get a good spot in the GA standing.

• ahhh so I guess the length could have been a bit longer huh? especially now that they have more songs

yeap and I think both you never know and the happiest girl are some of the most well liked songs within the fandom - THG is my fav song from BP anyways

hmm....

what did the ultimate VIP package include? was it a coordination issue?

• ultimates get first access to floor, photo-op on stage (not with the members), some VIP lounge thing with drinks, and get access to send-off

On day 1 some ultimates did not get barricade while some deluxes did, apparently there was an area assigned to ultimates which depending on where you are might not be the best. Also some people who did the photo-op on stage lost their spot on the floor on day 1.

• ultimates get first access to floor, photo-op on stage (not with the members), some VIP lounge thing with drinks, and get access to send-off

On day 1 some ultimates did not get barricade while some deluxes did, apparently there was an area assigned to ultimates which depending on where you are might not be the best. Also some people who did the photo-op on stage lost their spot on the floor on day 1.

ultimately though as someone who actually experienced it first hand I take it whilst you enjoyed it and would do it again you would not get the VIP package - would that be a fair statement?

• ultimately though as someone who actually experienced it first hand I take it whilst you enjoyed it and would do it again you would not get the VIP package - would that be a fair statement?

nah the best experience is on the floor

but as for the different floor packages, I don't think ultimate (tier 1) is worth the price

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!