Choose your favourite Chen

• We have seen many sides of Chen in Exo, Exo-CBX and as a soloist, but I think these are the ones that stand out most. Which one is your fav Chen, you can mention others as well^^

Rockdae:pepe-excited:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

First time seing this performance and he killed it :pepe-simp:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ballad Chen :pepe-comfy:

Even if you don't like ballads you can't not like this

Soft, sweet Chen

Bonus: Chen is one of the best if not the best vocalist in kpop. But one of my favourite is when he rap-sings. I don't know how to call it but when he does this.. yeah... :lover1:

• Finally! There is a Chen thread. I have been noticing that there has been no hype for his comeback sadly.

His teasers look slick. Cant wait to hear the medley.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!