How long will Kazuha milk the stretching thing?

• I know fearnots and Kazuha stans probably wouldn't think so since they spend more time getting to know her, but to a passerby like myself it feels like she's made flexing her whole personality.

Everytime I look at her the first thing she is doing is sticking her foot in the air or doing a split as if we forgot from the last several hundreds times she's done it already thar she uses to be a professional ballerina.

Of course, it's understandable for idols to market their quirks, but at the rate she is going it's getting old pretty quickly.

The girl from WJSN (Cheng Xiao?) and Xiao Ting also had backgrounds in professional dance but neither of them milked it like Kazuha.

I feel like knetz will starting pointing this out soon.

Approved the thread.
  • the girl from wjsn would always do flips tho?

kazuha is kpop's first professional ballet dancer it would be a waste not to utilize her skills

• OP just does not like the fact that Kazuha is getting a lot of praise. Because this is a blatant lie. Even in 2nd gen, Victoria would show off her flexibilty on multiple variety shows. Cheng xiao did it a lot too. I remember on Happy Together that she showed the hosts her flexibility. The only reason I remember was because she had the short white pants and I was afraid she would be exposed.

• bro if i could move like that id be doing it 24/7 too

• OP just does not like the fact that Kazuha is getting a lot of praise. Because this is a blatant lie. Even in 2nd gen, Victoria would show off her flexibilty on multiple variety shows. Cheng xiao did it a lot too. I remember on Happy Together that she showed the hosts her flexibility. The only reason I remember was because she had the short white pants and I was afraid she would be exposed.

I don't hate Kazuha I just feel like I see her do it all the time. I was even watching LSRF perform on a Japanese music show during her introduction she even included it. Then again in their recent Anti fragile MV she's also doing it again. Cheng Xiao did what she did on variety shows or on stuff like IAC it didn't feel like she included it every time she made an appearance.

Back in early third gen, idols used to milk stuff like that too. I remember Baekhyun has this freaking motorbike thing he'd do all the time and it got tired quick.

I just feel like there needs to be a balance.

• She doing ballet for her whole life and the professional one on top of that. Of course she will milk it up even for the rest of her idol career. That's her ability and something that make her unique, why not taking advantage of something that make her stand out. Knetz praise and love her for that.

• Probably throughout her KPop career. It is the main thing about her, she was a ballerina and that's a very decent flex. Only thing is that she can do more than just lift her leg up. It's getting tired because she's done it at many appearances as well. "Here is Kazuha!" Kazuha "And here is my right leg!" Maybe next time we could get some spins or something.

• the girl from wjsn would always do flips tho?

kazuha is kpop's first professional ballet dancer it would be a waste not to utilize her skills

Ching xiao milked it far more… I barely see kazuha stretch

She did the flip during the first promotion, so not always

Flexibility, yes, she would do it in TV shows as a talent.

I am sure if Kazuha goes to weekly idol, Running man, knowing brothers, she will be asked to do something flexible.

• She doing ballet for her whole life and the professional one on top of that. Of course she will milk it up even for the rest of her idol career. That's her ability and something that make her unique, why not taking advantage of something that make her stand out. Knetz praise and love her for that.

So what , that is the only ballet move they know she can pull well in a kpop choreography?

don`t get me wrong, i think she does it very elegantly, but like other users here said, other idols use it on variety shows, not repeat their one hit wonder on every choreo.

It is not like she invented the moon walk

• i understand your perspective about kazuha seemingly making ballet her entire personality, but in my pov i just think that HYBE is just trying to implement her ballet skills into kpop choreography, which makes it stand out by mixing different dance genres into one single mesmerising performance.

you may find it tiring but i find it interesting how her ballet skills fit so well with their fierce choreo, and imo kazuha added a lot of flavor and elegance into their dance. it would be such a waste not to utilise her skills to the fullest potential. after all, they literally scouted her from faraway countries when thousands of soumu trainees are waiting in line.

• So what , that is the only ballet move they know she can pull well in a kpop choreography?

don`t get me wrong, i think she does it very elegantly, but like other users here said, other idols use it on variety shows, not repeat their one hit wonder on every choreo.

It is not like she invented the moon walk

she has included it in 2 choreo's... it was not even in fearless's main choreo... it's just been in blue flame and anti fragile.

• I agree with people who are saying she should not do it regularly. Make it special. Look at xiaoting for example. She did not flex her ballroom background everyday that's why we were awed when she did that performance at isac. Kazuha does it too regularly. I won't be surprised if it looses it's novelty. Doing it in variety shows is the best way to flex your skills. Or what she did for baseball performance was good. But including it in official choreography is a bit too much.

• "Every time I look at her the first thing she's doing is sticking her foot in the air" :pepe-joy:

• I think it’s allright for now since they’re still rookies but soon she should start toning it down

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!