whats ur favorite fruit?

• Go to Best Answer
  • Hope this helps! :saint:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• Taiwanese pears - they have a sweet but subtle taste and I love the texture.

Dasheri mangoes - unique in the mango family. You kind of squish the mango and then bite the top off to suck all that pulp.

Moon drop grapes - perfect balance of sweet and sour.

That's 50 words. Copy it 60 times for the required 3000. I am a bit lazy to do it.

许凯 | 陈飞宇

feiyu-chen-feiyu.gif

• also they say a picture is worth a 1000 words, so technically I have to give you one more picture

so here it is

11 Times SHINee Showed Their Ultimate Meme Skills | Soompi

one more

Pin by 𝒗 on .him | Watermelon, Fruit, Food

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i love strawberries and fruits that are watery? like watermelon and cantaloupe

• heartcrusher

Professor BEYBLADE

allkpop forums 101

September 6, 2022

Strawberries: The Pseudofruit That Could

Do you consider pseudofruits fruits? I don't care if you do or not. I am writing this paragraph on strawberries regardless. Strawberries are my favorite fruit, pseudo or not. There are many reasons to enjoy strawberries. The first, of course, is the flavor. Strawberries taste refreshing and delicious. If there is a strawberry flavored version of food products that are not strawberries, it will certainly be popular. The prevalence of products such as strawberry milk, strawberry ice cream, and strawberry flavored candies are proof of the strawberry’s superior flavor. If strawberries were not the superior fruit (pseudo or not), they would not have such a plethora of other things modeled after them. The second reason is their aesthetic appeal. Strawberries simply look as good as they taste. They are a brilliant red color with a splendid green attached to them. The contrast between the radiant red and gorgeous green create a truly striking and beautiful treat. Strawberries are not always in season, but they are always “in season” looks-wise. If you want to elevate your personal appearance, I suggest holding strawberries. The strawberries are always perceived by anyone with functioning eyes as beautiful. This will create a halo effect and make you, the bestower and bringer of strawberries, appear beautiful as well. Why, I remember the very first time I saw a strawberry. It was a magnificent occasion I promised myself I would always remember in case I need to pad the word count of an impromptu long paragraph I began writing as a joke but now really would like to see to at least 500 words. I gazed upon them, and tears began to swell in my eyes. The sheer majesty of the strawberries was too much for me to handle. Even now, the mere sight of them causes me to shed tears. They are simply too pretty for this world. The third reason to enjoy strawberries is their incredible presence in pop culture. Who among us has not seen the equally beautiful and talented and other word count padding words members of Red Velvet exchange strawberries in the Feel My Rhythm music video? To get a cameo in such a production is no matter to scoff at. It is a testament to how universally beloved strawberries are. Who among us remembers the Strawberry Milk subunit of Crayon Pop? What is that? There is none among us? I am the only one? Oh. Well. Regardless, that was also a thing that existed. It is further testament to the loveliness and belovedness and amazingness and wonderfulness of strawberries. It is also indicative of the loveliness and belovedness and amazingness and wonderfulness of milk, but that is irrelevant and only being added because I would very much like to reach 500 words. In conclusion, strawberries are the best fruit that may not even be a fruit depending on whether or not you are willing to count pseudofruits. For the purpose of this paragraph, pseudofruits are fruits. I will not be arguing about it. Strawberries are superior due to their flavor, their appearance, and their pop culture trendiness. I have reached 500 words. I will not bother double spacing this. The end.

• :pepe-notes: thank you, yes. i feel the passion and truth behind your words, i am now fully convinced of strawberries being the absolute number 1 fruit. understood the assignment, provided great evidence, data, and examples. tears were shed, emotions were felt.

final grade: A++++ 10000/100

congratulations you not only pass the class, but you win the class and im actually sending you straight off to graduation !!

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

• you understood the assignment lmao

• omdg you actually did it :pepe-life-support: legit i'm giving you 25 akorns for this

out of service

• An apple is an edible fruit produced by an apple tree (Malus domestica). Apple trees are cultivated worldwide and are the most widely grown species in the genus Malus. The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today. Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe and were brought to North America by European colonists. Apples have religious and mythological significance in many cultures, including Norse, Greek, and European Christian tradition.

Apple (picture of an apple)

Pull up in a ghost Peek a peek a boo hoo Vroom vroom

XWQN6MB.png

• An apple is an edible fruit produced by an apple tree (Malus domestica). Apple trees are cultivated worldwide and are the most widely grown species in the genus Malus. The tree originated in Central Asia, where its wild ancestor, Malus sieversii, is still found today. Apples have been grown for thousands of years in Asia and Europe and were brought to North America by European colonists. Apples have religious and mythological significance in many cultures, including Norse, Greek, and European Christian tradition.

Apple (picture of an apple)

-1 point for plagiarism

+1000 points for using ur resources well.

u pass the class x.

imagewe are the two as oneimage
    tumblr_87c871885fc1b1ac179f7fad3f66c807_97657e41_540_5.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!