So when are y'all gonna admit that CIX's discography is superior

• Cause this album alone>>>

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cinema is literally one of the best releases this year so far, but no one said anything

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:yesr:

• :blowing-kiss::blowing-kiss::blowing-kiss: me

External Content youtu.be

• CIX is just bops on bops on bops. Their Japanese songs are amazing too. Revival was one of the best songs of last year.

External Content www.youtube.com

Also this day lives in my head rent free.

External Content www.youtube.com

CIX was the first group who debuted once I really got into kpop so they will always have a place in my heart.

• that stage is iconic :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!