What is the funniest review you ever saw on Google?

• I watch a YT-channel for 2 years or 3 where people send dashcam-videos in and they are put together as compilation. One guy allways drives his bycicle at the same street and cars seem to ignore him so one weird naming was put out once for the street and since than people market it as tourist-atraction on Google an gave it over 40 5-star ratings so far xDDDD And the comments people write are funny (even tho most are about the guy in the YT-videos)

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• For Jamba's app on the App Store (Can't get screenshot so I am just transcribing it)

Poorly thought out

1 star out of 5

I used this app on a Sunday. After I had paid and about a half hour later I though "where's my jamba" and I found out that without any warning, jamba had decided to push my order to be delivered at 7:30 the next day. Also you can't cancel the order on the app you have to call the store itself. The offset was the first thing they made that day, it was too late for me to cancel. Now there are three Jamba's rotting in town on a doorstep. Thanks, jamba.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!