Longest retail/fastfood shift worked?

• Just came home from a 12 hour shift from my weekend job and i feel like death. Curious whats the longest shift you have worked in retail/fastfood?

Ults: Enhypen, Xikers | Jungwon, Yujun

Bias: Woonhak | EJ

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

"Stray kids does not mean strait kids"

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 8. Thats the longest u can work without additional contract with approved both parties. And even with contract you can work like 10 hours at max

• I've worked 12 hrs when another person called in sick, so I had to stay. Typical shifts are 6-8 hrs, but when you have to cover, you do what you must.

• Omg i feel for you :pepecute:

All im gonna say is never again lol

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've worked 12 hrs when another person called in sick, so I had to stay. Typical shifts are 6-8 hrs, but when you have to cover, you do what you must.

Pretty much what happened today, their kid had covid symptoms and test was inconclusive so they were not allowed to work. Sucks but it is was it is

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• I worked a double shift once (about 16 hrs). I wasted my whole day off just to recover from that :pepe-life-support:

wow that would suck so bad, i wouldn't have made another 4 hours, no way

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

• 10am to 10pm. always dreaded those shifts

ye that sucks ass. Mine was 7am to 7pm because someone was sick so i covered.

BOYNEXTDOOR | &Team

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!