My western song recommendation-thread

• As long I find a non Asian song that I like I will recommend them here.

I will only post 1 song per post

You can allways have a conversation about the songs with me if you like

Artist: Juli

Song: Wir beide

Language: German

Release year: 2006

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song is about cherishing a friendship and how thankful you are for having a good friend

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Artist: Indila

Song: Love Story

Language: French

Release year: 2014

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The song tells about a love story, in the MV to it you see a story being told about a old man who's wife passed away and how he thinks back of as he was young, in the navy and he seems to miss the old times.

Artist: Lina

Song: Glitzer

Language: German & English

Release year: 2017

The song is ment to cheer you up if you had a bad day

Artist: Alycia Marie

Song: When She's Away

Language: English

Release year: 2020

The song portrays a woman who has a secret realationship with a guy and is allways happy to be with him even tho she knows its not ok. The message is shown by portraying the fact that she is allways visiting him when his girlfriend isn't around and that she loves to see the look in his eyes when she knows that his girlfriend isn't around altho she knows that what she is doing is actually wrong

Artist: Kraftklub

Song: Wie ich

Release year: 2014

The song protrays a person who is unhappy with being themself and wishes to fit more into the social norm by wishing to be more like someone else. I really love the message behind this song since there are so many people out there who belive they wouldn't fit in when they don't change themself to be like the others wich is quit sad

Artist: Joris

Song: No Drama Song

Release year: 2021

The song portrays getting older but in a way that you just need to find yourself again since times are changing and you with it. The artists sings that he is not quit getting a hint of how hes getting older and asks himself if its just him who can't quit get the changes.

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

Artist: Madeline Juno

Song: Stadt im Hinterland

Release year: 2016

A love song of a small-town girl to the place she grew up

Artist: Milky Chance

Song: Colorado

Release year: 2022

Artist: Josh Cumbee

Song: Be My Jane

Release Year: 2021

I'm a smal bit uncertain if this belongs to this threat since the artist is signed to a Japanese lable, despite not even being in Japan 🤔

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!