[theqoo] SHINee's Key dances to NewJeans' Hype Boy on Amazing Saturday

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The reason why they're playing NewJeans' song: because the answer is New Orleans' Chicken Burgerㅋㅋㅋㅋ

theqoo

-It fascinates me how he dances to that choreography with his own styleㅋㅋㅋ He's such a great dancer...

-I think Key does his job better than anybody else. More importantly, he loves his job more than anybody elseㅋㅋㅋ It's such a great thing that he became a celebrity...

-Crazy... He slayed Hype Boyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-He's such a great dancer. I hope he would do a proper cover of this choreography...

-He dances to it in the SHINee wayㅋㅋㅋ

-He's a really great dancer. More than that, he suits that choreography really wellㅋㅋㅋ

-Kibum never disappoints...

-He's a great dancerㅋㅋㅋ He dances to it in his own way and that makes it look even cooler...

-I've been waiting for Kim Kibum to cover Hype Boy...

-That looks like SHINee's choreography now that Key dances to itㅋㅋㅋ He's a great dancer...

-He was really born to be an idolㅠㅠㅠ

-Whoa... I've been waiting for thisㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-There's really nothing that he can't doㅋㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

-I think Key does his job better than anybody else. More importantly, he loves his job more than anybody elseㅋㅋㅋ It's such a great thing that he became a celebrity...

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

• External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!