Farewell Roger Federer

• Today at the Laver Cup in London, a legend has played the 1750th and last match of his professional career. He's been absent from the tour for awhile, but still it feels surreal that he's ending this chapter of his life. Love him or hate him, he's an icon not only for tennis, but of the whole sporting world. His legacy will be timeless. It's amazing that he gets to go out on court next to other legends and rivals like Murray, Nadal, and Djokovic for his last moments. I thought he would go out at Wimbledon or Basel but come to think of it, this occasion is the perfect setting to see the Swiss Maestro retire.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bro i thought he died

didnt know he was still playing tbh

what a legend

grew up excited to see nadal thrash him everytime and the disappointed look on my uncle's face

good times

u r m o m g a y

1e1282e4806e9f6f1080ccc53055ea21c0a98974.gifv6cc52730ebd88d19753cac6a9c1436f129e99705.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!