MEME TOKYO announces new single "River's End" + unveils new uniforms

• FdAcG21aMAAyefR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FdBDyCyaUAEL0tP?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FdBDytVaMAM4HXG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FdAmtFDaUAAm_AH?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• Single is called "River's End" / 『リバーズ・エンド』
    • Out in October 19

they actually have these uniforms since a while ago but it wasn't until now that they posted the official pictures

MEME TOKYO = good

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com

AZvCMDr.jpg

Edited once, last by stanBiSH ().

• I've been following this group since their debut so is not weird to me anymore

but i wonder which would be the impression of someone that just casually checking their releases notices that one of the members not only doesn't performs in concerts anymore but also is only shown as a portrait carried by the other members

External Content twitter.com

since Soli is from Korea and due to covid related shenanigans she still can't come back to Japan, hopefully she can come back later this year before the group's next anniversary

• i wonder if her not going to japan is still covid related.

Dearstage is still including her in their releases and events in one way or another, they even celebrated her birthday so it seems they definitely want to keep her around

i think she can't afford to move to Japan unless she is working full time, i recall that when Covid started MEME TOKYO stopped pretty much all their activities other than a few online concerts and staying in Japan with her own money would be expensive so staying in Korea was the right call

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!