COD-Mobile Thoughts?

• ugh

ok

sooo

I've downloaded COD-M like sept 1st

I must be addicted

1. I can actually focus Two) I"M SOMEHOW PLAYING ON THE 76th PERCENTILE HOWWW (43rd percentile on Battle Royal due to I don't play it much)

OKOKOK

SO

HOW

also if yes, then I'm addicted.

Please excuse 2am RAMBLING

BUT

what I meant to write is: If you've played COD-M HOW DO YOU GET BACK AT GOOD SNIPERS ARE THERE PLACES YOU SHOULD AVOID ON MAPS TO GET RID OF SNIPERS?

also how do you snipe on jitterbugs (the guys that go left and right or smth) anyway I play M4 (already maxed) and 1911. plus a trip mine, predator missle, hunterkiller drone, UAV assist.

also how do you like COD/CODM in general? I need to go to sleep. :sweatr:

• I have played off and on since the game released. I sat in legendary before they put out the new rank system. I just got back into the game less than a week ago at the bottom of Pro. Now I am master 2. I have essentially no movement, play with a loadout from when I started the game several years ago, and my aim is terrible. So why does it still feel like I'm walking up the ranked ladder with no resistance? I win 3 of 4 games on average, currently on a 5 win streak. I have MVP about 20% of the time on average. But I overall feel like I'm not really doing much to get the wins.

• I have played off and on since the game released. I sat in legendary before they put out the new rank system. I just got back into the game less than a week ago at the bottom of Pro. Now I am master 2. I have essentially no movement, play with a loadout from when I started the game several years ago, and my aim is terrible. So why does it still feel like I'm walking up the ranked ladder with no resistance? I win 3 of 4 games on average, currently on a 5 win streak. I have MVP about 20% of the time on average. But I overall feel like I'm not really doing much to get the wins.

No idea but

1. SBMM skill based match making must have no idea where you are or starting you low (since the rankings reset every season, it takes time for the lower performing to filter out and for you to filter up) Also you never get any matchups harder than what your last recorded elo was which is reset every season so you might be on an easy road until SBMM algo sets you in a good place.
    2. Good players left people are still people and sometimes need to set down games for growing responsibilities. It stands to reason some good players have left due to life circumstances.
    3. You're cracked and you don't know. tbh you'd have to compare your stat rankings, esp accuracy and K/D/A as well as Win/Loss stats.
    4. It's building up. You're getting easy matchups but eventually it's going to catch up to you. There's going to be that day where every match is a loss.

• I think all of you should accept the fact that all the recent contents geared towards the Chinese market. Chinese players have a strong affinity for these types of content.

The player base there give them the most profits at the moment, so be no surprised when things continue like this. I bet Tencent and Activision are just following the numbers in their market research reports – after all, the goal of a firm is to maximize profits within a relatively short timeframe.

If we want to influence a change in the content direction, it'd require a substantial number of players to either stop playing or, at the very least, quit buying the content we're not into. Then, you can force Tencent and Activision to reconsider the future content structure.

And yeah, I get that CODM has its female players who like non-military stuff, and that's cool. But it'd be nice to have a better balance of theme here, which we don't seem to have right now.

On the bright side, if the game's not doing it for you, you can put that cash into something more worthwhile . Win-win, right?

• I think all of you should accept the fact that all the recent contents geared towards the Chinese market. Chinese players have a strong affinity for these types of content.

The player base there give them the most profits at the moment, so be no surprised when things continue like this. I bet Tencent and Activision are just following the numbers in their market research reports – after all, the goal of a firm is to maximize profits within a relatively short timeframe.

If we want to influence a change in the content direction, it'd require a substantial number of players to either stop playing or, at the very least, quit buying the content we're not into. Then, you can force Tencent and Activision to reconsider the future content structure.

And yeah, I get that CODM has its female players who like non-military stuff, and that's cool. But it'd be nice to have a better balance of theme here, which we don't seem to have right now.

On the bright side, if the game's not doing it for you, you can put that cash into something more worthwhile . Win-win, right?

great insight but that's barely tangentially relevant to my thread topic.

• I like it, but sometimes I don't feel like playing it.

ouggh its the opposite for me lol the only reason I can't play it now is that I know how much of a time sink it is for me and I end up filling my phone with large screen recording files to eat up space so It's that much more of a hassle for me to download and install the game to go again. lmfao fml

tldr It was too addicting for me :sweat::holding-back-tears:;(

• ouggh its the opposite for me lol the only reason I can't play it now is that I know how much of a time sink it is for me and I end up filling my phone with large screen recording files to eat up space so It's that much more of a hassle for me to download and install the game to go again. lmfao fml

tldr It was too addicting for me :sweat::holding-back-tears:;(

I read the entire thing lol

When do you think you’ll play it again?

• I don't play it as much as I used to (like every day), but now because I have super long bus rides I tend to play it sometimes, I personally like it. I can get up to #5 on battle royal, and a #1 on super good days, while I perfer playing Zombies and Rank these days

I never use the voice mod or check the live chat box (don't check it, you'll save yourself a bunch of confusion and weirdos).

(Edit 2): I only use the voice mod with my sisters, because we live in different places and our time zones are different its fun to goof off at each other and other things like that. Way more fun then playing by yourself.

Play it just to play. I listen to so much music and catch up on the latest music releases while playing, 🎶 ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!