NiziU 'Clap Clap' surpassed 180k copies sold on Oricon

• great

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• great

External Content twitter.com

do you know how much they sold previously for their previous albums?

like more than before or less or similar?

• do you know how much they sold previously for their previous albums?

like more than before or less or similar?

Well, this is a single versus an album. It's definitely a dip from their debut single "Step and a Step", which sold 431k.

It's also less than "Take a Picture"/"Poppin' Shakin" (366k), but that was a dual single release (2 in 1). "Step and a Step" was also a "maxi single", which means it was a single album that included like 3 other songs (basically an EP...not sure why they call it a "maxi single"). Hard to directly compare since this is their 1st solo single released physically and digitally, but yeah, they've seen a dip in popularity.

I think "Step and a Step" pulled such crazy numbers because it was their official debut, "Make You Happy" basically went viral, and the hype was at its highest.

I think now their fanbase has stabilized (based on the dome tour they are about to have), so I think 200k-250k will be their new normal. They also haven't been doing hi-touches, which would also help inflate numbers. I got all this info from Wikipedia by the way! ^^

So yeah, not doing crazy numbers, but still doing pretty darn good.

NiziU - Wikipedia
    en.wikipedia.org

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• interesting

thanks mate appreciate it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!