"ONE OK ROCK" releases their new album「Luxury Disease」to tour North America this September!

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

i haven't payed much attention to OOR lately but their new album is pretty good, i like all the songs so far

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

(they also uploaded all the songs from the album to their Youtube channel)

ONE OK ROCK's North American tour starts this month, 23 dates and is going to end in October

FYuMEiTaMAIKDqG?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

FYUew5EaUAAPTRx?format=jpg&name=medium

also they are in charge of making the theme for the new Sonic game

External Content twitter.com

• I can't stop thinking about the rumor that Mackenyu tried to get his yakuza connections to assassinate Taka for being childhood friends with Mackenyu's then gf.

Anyway, looking forward to new content from OOR as always.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• I can't stop thinking about the rumor that Mackenyu tried to get his yakuza connections to assassinate Taka for being childhood friends with Mackenyu's then gf.

Anyway, looking forward to new content from OOR as always.

yeah i heard about that too, that's crazy

assuming half those rumors are real one can just wonder why the hell he isn't in prison yet

Mackenyu Arata Accused of Sex Crimes, Yakuza Ties, and More | ARAMA! JAPAN
    GaaSyy-ch", the YouTube channel of entertainment industry insider Higashitani Yoshikazu, has been making waves as of late, exposing the likes of Shirota Yu and…
    aramajapan.com

although these days the Yakuza are mostly a meme, you are more likely to run into an undercover cop than a real hitman

still, just even thinking about putting a hit on someone is disturbing, specially since the two are friends (or were, i can't imagine Taka still wanting to have anything to do with Arata Mackenyu)

• Thanks for reminder re new OOR album. I was a huge fan and still listen to them but not as much as before.

I hope fans in N. America can go see their live concerts, they are so great performers. I’ve been to 3 of their tours and had a blast.

I will check out the new album in Japanese first then listen to the international version.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!