Yg really wants 3M (more versions of born pink)

• 2 standard k-pop versions +4 digipacks+4 member cds+1 standard cd+1 vinyl+1 kit album+8 signed versions

21 version

Did they beat seventeen and nct?

JKyfqiQ.png

ATkHCPt.pnghPH8FVG.png65mjMMr.pngyPqtnjm.pngFbbMjjFWQAAeaj6?format=jpg&name=largeFZ2U-VsaAAAJ4jZ?format=png&name=small

Approved the thread.
  • Well after 2 years hiatus this is the minimum :yesr:

• at least they can pull it off lol and for the first time YG is doing something right

• 1.5 M were only with 3 versions + 1 kit

• Man second or third fandom are really obsessed with blackpink sales. They released them often outside sk/asia/selected countries only and its still more expensive than your ktown4u digipacks.

• oh wow. wanna get that ifpi number 1 artist and album so bad?

• BP can't go out talking about the environment and battling climate change when they're slinging 21 versions of their album.

• They playing the game everybody been playing

• Dammm that's kinda embarrassing tbh

• What a joke in the name of album sales.

• all this and aespa will most likely beat whatever record next year

• BP can't go out talking about the environment and battling climate change when they're slinging 21 versions of their album.

Isnt all the albums made from eco friendly material ¬‿¬

• Imagine being proud for nothing

• Watch BP antis run their mouths as if BP weren't already near 2m before digipacks

No one cares. Not the fans not the company and certainly not the artists.

Fans are happy they'll be able to reach 3m sales but they'll also call anyone who questioned their climate change campaign an anti. Fans will be fans i guess.

• YG using cheap nugu tactics for their girlies

• Blackpink always have many versions of their albums. 12 is pretty standard (Japanese albums too). It’s logical because blinks are visual stans.

• As always, blinks not holding their favs to standards they set other groups for

If this was bts (or aespa who got dragged for many versions), they would have a party.

Excuses and deflections

And they have the nerve to think they are bigger than bts when all bts do is release 2 very expensive versions and book stadiums all over the world. Any record they have, bts achieved it first without any adjectives added. Meanwhile yg has to turn to cheap tricks to brainwash everyone into thinking bp are near their level.

• Embarrassing for the company as well as fans bragging about this lmao

• They’ll get 4M for sure then. Wow.

• finally blinks can shut up about aespa’s dìipacks now

• Lmao blinks always embarrassing themselves. Dragged Aespa and other groups for this when their girlies company does the same for them. Too funny

• Imagine selling 4m albums and the revenue being half of BTS' Proof sales. HAHAHAHAHA.

• people are so salty on everything blackpink does lol

They had 1,5 million preorders with only 3 versions, so shut your mouth people and focus on your group

• Aespa got all this hate from Blinks but now it's ok to have like 50 versions. The hypocrisy.

• I’m a blink and I even find this embarrassing. I was happy when the girls pulled 1.5M with few versions. But if this is what YG wants to do to get the 3M versions then it’s borderline desperate

I’ll rather the girls still had their 1.5M sales. This is inflation and inorganic

• damn this is so embarassing...

with those other groups it's already sad, but bp are supposed to be the biggest gg & second biggest group worldwide. 21 versions is really bad.

• I’m a blink and I even find this embarrassing. I was happy when the girls pulled 1.5M with few versions. But if this is what YG wants to do to get the 3M versions then it’s borderline desperate

I’ll rather the girls still had their 1.5M sales. This is inflation and inorganic

Are u the same blink that made the Gallup lost?

• Lmao blinks always embarrassing themselves. Dragged Aespa and other groups for this when their girlies company does the same for them. Too funny

Yes, Aeskarma worked this time.

• I expect the 10+ versions but didn't expect yg would release 20+ versions. Talk about overkill :woow:

• With this it would be embarassing if they don't reach BTS sales...

• at least 1.5 M sales were only with 3 version + 1 kit and vinyl can't say the same about other girl groups even twice has 21 versions most groups have them only when bp has them it's embarrassing

• at least 1.5 M sales were only with 3 version + 1 kit and vinyl can't say the same about other girl groups even twice has 21 versions most groups have them only when bp has them it's embarrassing

Lol Twice had 4 regular versions, no member versions or vinyls or kits or other gimmicks

• Why are my ignoring those signed box are $60 fucking dollar

It not like it's a digipack that is $15 or less

• This thread contains 7 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!