OK kpop internet lingo experts, explain vogue walking to me

• ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

I feel like a boomer

What are examples of idols vogue walking?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well I am old so I only know Voguing not Vogue walking, and that is not an internet term. It is a word describing a type of dance that came out of gay clubs (Ballroom) in the 1970s & 80s.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Don't know what the kids are calling Vogue walking now, lol.

• I knew voguing

but now I saw vogue walking

It might be a derivative of the dance?

External Content www.youtube.com

• I am not sure but it must be one of those vogue community meets where they have a runway where challengers vogue to music starting from one end and dance walking to another end.

• I knew voguing

but now I saw vogue walking

It might be a derivative of the dance?

Could be as another element of the dance is also posing (like you are on the cover of Vogue magazine). So maybe they are walking and posing in a particular way.

I wonder if we are totally off and it is like when the "Harlem shake" went viral when it was nothing like the original dance that came out of NY, lol.

Original:

Viral Video:

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!