20 Johnny's Jimusho Groups Current Popularity Ranking

• A total of 4,384 people in their teens and 60s voted, from those who have supported Johnny's for many years to those who are new to Johnny's for the first time.

20. Tokio

19. News

18. Hikaru Genji

17. Shounentai

16. V6

15. Tackey and Tsubasa

14. Naniwa Danshi

13. Otokogumi

12. Kis-My-FT2

11. Kanjani 8

10. Johnny West

9. Sexy Zone

8. Kinki Kids

7. Hey Say Jump

6. SixTONES

5. SMAP

4. Snow Man

3.Kat-Tun

2. Arashi

1. King and Prince

Source: https://rankingoo.net/articles/johnnys/20_362/1

When Kinpuri debuted, never expected they will be really successful. Especially with Genki on sudden hiatus, and their inner fandom fight a lot. At least jimusho can rest assure now, they have Arashi successor.

• In Girls'Channel people always said that Kinpuri could be Arashi's successor, even though Snow Man sells more

Maybe because kinpuri always tops the popularity voting?

But seriously, Snowman has a big-dedicated fandom. The original 6 members have been waiting longer than sixtones to debut. I'm just glad seeing them getting more successful now. I don't stan them, but I supported them since Takizawa Kabuki and Shounentachi.

• Maybe because kinpuri always tops the popularity voting?

But seriously, Snowman has a big-dedicated fandom. The original 6 members have been waiting longer than sixtones to debut. I'm just glad seeing them getting more successful now. I don't stan them, but I supported them since Takizawa Kabuki and Shounentachi.

will be interesting the competition between Kinpuri and Snow Man to see which will be the next number 1 group in Japan

• I'm a little bit sad with HSJ tho. Are they declining?

Jimusho seems pushing younger groups more. 3 groups are rising fast now:Sixtones, Kinpuri, Snowman.

Yes, JUMP has declined, groups like SZ and WEST are outpacing JUMP and Kisumai singles sales, although they still have strong individual names, Yamada is still one of the most important idols in Japan.

• Yassshh.... :omgr: their YT views seem the highest too in Johnny Jr channel. I support my son, Michieda Shunsuke :claps:

This boy seems gotten pushed lately, I watched his drama with Tomoya Nagase, darn he grows quite tall.

Yes, they with Traja are the most popular juniors, they should debut soon

• Yes, JUMP has declined, groups like SZ and WEST are outpacing JUMP and Kisumai singles sales, although they still have strong individual names, Yamada is still one of the most important idols in Japan.

Yes, I saw Yamada still topping Johnny's popularity voting. I guess individual wise, other members also still quite strong especially as MC and in variety shows. But as a group.... :sweatr:

Yes, they with Traja are the most popular juniors, they should debut soon

Traja doesn't have strong vocalist unlike Sixtones, Kinpuri and Snowman, but imo they're great dancers. It's so satisfying to see their performance.

I wonder if company planned debut naniwa and traja at the same times, just like sixtones-snowman before. But naniwa is kansai group.:whatb:

Jwest just debut in random time before.

I don't want a plot twist like hihijet vs bishounen. I don't hate them, but.... :cryingk:

Also where's ABCZ? :sketchyk:

• Traja and Naniwa should debut before 2023

ABC-Z is a rare case, I imagine that JE you have it to compete with the idols of medium / low sales (under 50k)

• KAT-TUN is still number 3 :whatk: After all the scandals.... Members leavings... Awesome! :claps:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!