DISPATCH D’FESTA TxT PHOTOBOOK PREVIEW

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Other news:

Yeonjun’s birthday merch now available on Weverse shop. It’s the first of this year’s Bakery themed birthday marches.

E9AEF457-F02A-4AF0-B4BD-3911AC188E47.jpeg

4186AC4E-E6DB-49C7-A1BB-9BE76E1B705B.jpeg

62645-4c05234e-0e62-4aed-89c7-07b5143427d9-gif Tomorrow x Together NCT

S63Sk.gif

• :mesmerized-bee:

• Did bighit just shade us because we use the term of 'baking lesson' as illegal streaming? :pepe-popcorn:

I never noticed birthday merch, bc any members merch will just gone sold out in less than 15 minutes. The keyring... i want it :pepeflushed:

The not very subtle “I know what you doing..”

:starec:

You want baking lessons? Here it is.

:cryingr:

Also I found this photo..

3038D46C-12B4-479D-847F-72C818374792.jpg

S63Sk.gif

• I haven't :sob-bunny:

Like the yellows ?

Last year they have slightly different merch. They didn’t have jumper or ring but they had a bracelet. Everything was colour coded.

293D9D10-931A-471F-93B8-4656E9DD8AAF.jpg

Here are the photocard scans for each members:

S63Sk.gif

• Aww they're all so pretty too :mesmerized-bee:

so they switched their colors around this time ?

• Aww they're all so pretty too :mesmerized-bee:

so they switched their colors around this time ?

Yes. Yeonjun is Blue and Soobin is Green this time.

:pepe-cringe:

I thought that was their designated colour, since the colours are there even in their new summer photobook thing they gonna release soon.

608B17B4-F0E1-4B5B-8EA3-7FDCA1D405B7.jpeg

Then again what do I know. It’s been three years and we still don’t have a fandom logo or colour…..

:sweatr:

S63Sk.gif

• Cute! I like yeonjun with the blue and soobin with the green tbh :pepefrog:

I thought the fandom color was the aqua blue??? :txtbig2:

• Cute! I like yeonjun with the blue and soobin with the green tbh :pepefrog:

I thought the fandom color was the aqua blue??? :txtbig2:

Nope, we don’t have a fandom colour.

:pepe-cringe:

To be fair in their storyline the closest we have is mint green. The wattpad star seeker story keep talking about a mint green light.

Their light stick the Moabong have changeable colours but also have a “find Moa” function and that is green.

:pepe-shrug:

We were hoping to get SOMETHING for this year Moa anniversary but all we got was some photos.

:sweatr:

S63Sk.gif

• External Content twitter.com

• They're a 3 year old group lmao, what is hybe doing :pepe-peek:

I have noticed that greenish blue a lot in their stuff lol

Hope they fix this soon :pepe-high-five:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!