WHAT HAPPENED WHEN OTHER GIRL GROUPS RELEASED PINK VENOM?

• Yes, I'm the one who decides if I think a song is good or bad. I don't need help from 'the charts'.

lol no you said ONLY blinks like the song. that was your statement. don't pretend like you just gave a statement about thinking if the song is good or bad. I don't care if you like the song or not. That is your right and nothing against that but when you say only blinks like the song and charts aren't a proof that this isn't the case I don't know why this has something to do with your personal opinion. Fact is many like the song right now and it isn't only about being a blink.

кιм נєηηιє ⭐︎мαησвαη ℓαℓιѕα⭐︎ ραяк ¢нαєуσυηg ⭐︎ кιм נιѕσσ

540 Jennie Kim ideas | blackpink jennie, kim, kim jennie Blackpink Jennie Teddy Bear Şapka | krimofashion.com  제니츄 on Twitter | Blackpink fashion, Fashion, Black pink

• Why do people who dont support BP have high standards? Its like you guys over hype them just to be able to hate them..

factually untrue, blinks are always hyping them and saying they are the biggest group ALL YEAR long

You can't say all day long they are the best etc and when people think a song is bad say "why standard so high" lmao pick a side : say they are a mid group if you want lower standards

And I say that and I don't even hate on BP I actually liked every comeback since Boombayah except for whistle and a few other. but objectively, this song is weak when you compare it to all its predecessors

What is true is that it is just an opinion and people can find the song good, but I haven't seen a BP song making that much of a controversy. Hell, even Teddy is in the TT getting dragged down for doing em dirty

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!