Armys have chosen NewJeans as Bts’s successor?

• You can see in these posts Armys are very supportive of NewJeans and call them Bts’s daughters. Seems like it’s not Txt, Enhypen or Le sserafim but NewJeans that Armys decided to acknowledge as Bts’s heir.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • those are all tweeted by newjeans stans and 99.999999% percent of armys only stan bts

• As an army, but not a NJ stan (yet), NewJeans are the only group in that company that has shown the potential to be called bts' juniors.

Still hate the company stanning many armys do, but at least NJ are better than that bland boygroup hybe stans try to force on us.

• Do they even like their music or just standing to stan :/

• As an army, but not a NJ stan (yet), NewJeans are the only group in that company that has shown the potential to be called bts' juniors.

Still hate the company stanning many armys do, but at least NJ are better than that bland boygroup hybe stans try to force on us.

What's wrong with Lesserafim though? Do you not want to stan them because they're "tainted" by CJ/PRoduce/Izone? Do you not consider them part of the Hybe family because Ssamkura were originally in Izone?

• What's wrong with Lesserafim though? Do you not want to stan them because they're "tainted" by CJ/PRoduce/Izone? Do you not consider them part of the Hybe family because Ssamkura were originally in Izone?

they are okay, but till now their music hasn't been very noticable? imo they are in the lane of IVE musicwise. i know IVE are doing amazing, but they just don't have the same fresh/exciting/new feeling as NJ.

maybe their first cb will change that?

• I am always amused with these types of questions because OP makes it seem like one person can answer for a whole fandom. But anyway, it may be as simple as people liking their music and many BTS fans (who for a long time only had BTS to cheer for) might have looked forward to a BTS sister group. I hear these girls are already involved in the music production, so perhaps they will continue BTS' legacy.

• I'm Army and I ❤️ nj music. I listen to some TxT, that's all.

Not into other Hybe groups because I'm just not into their songs.

• nah the streams/views would be higher if true

• They're successful and a threat to BP so obviously they'd stan them.

• They're successful and a threat to BP so obviously they'd stan them.

NJs Spotify numbers and yt views are low. So what you said doesn't hold water.

And also, token stanning isn't stanning.

Be scared if ARMYs really stan Newjeans.

• NJs Spotify numbers and yt views are low. So what you said doesn't hold water.

And also, token stanning isn't stanning.

Be scared if ARMYs really stan Newjeans.

they went from out of the global 200 to rising up in it, NO other kpop group has ever done that unless the song went viral

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!