[theqoo] NEWJEANS ALBUM FIRST WEEK SALES BECAME #1 AMONG FEMALE IDOLS DEBUT

• Hometheqoo[theqoo] NEWJEANS ALBUM FIRST WEEK SALES BECAME #1 AMONG FEMALE IDOLS DEBUT

[theqoo] NEWJEANS ALBUM FIRST WEEK SALES BECAME #1 AMONG FEMALE IDOLS DEBUT

bypannchoaAugust 14, 2022

AVvXsEjOxEnH6i5PS50m4sNKUHUgyqjC4BJWd33TtR-m3ZTlibviLefEjEPJYr0QbBrw9xijdDkmBMAR-a7ghG-bgLkpaUQYGEo8l7pwZNMNCYY70VIXoQEhzqs5F6mszGg5mOO6_A7VwXu3kXWyfWCe7iEdD6lNJoUoI7lbk2apTrZmguzDEMstZL_P5DAV=s16000

They broke the exiting record with 307,450 copies

original post: here

1. Wow... Looks like the moment a big agency's girl group debuts, they'll set a new record...

2. Me too, I bought the bag versionㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wanted to buy the blue book but it was randomized and completely sold out offlineㅜㅜㅜ If they restock, I'll get one for real

3. Wow they have no member from a survival show and they're able to do that?

4. After Bigbang's debut, I have never bought any idol albums except this one. The design is too pretty too!!! It's worth possessing it

5. Ah I should've bought a bit more if they were going to make me proud like that

6. I bought the bag version but now I want the blue bookㅎㅎ

7 .Wow this is daebak. Are there any girl group who was able to reach 300K with their debut? This is legendary. They don't even have any pre-existing fandom like Izone either

8. They're still so young too, they still have 10 years ahead of them to chew everyone up

9. Amazingㅋㅋㅋ Actually, I didn't buy it, but it was the first time I considered buying an idol album. The quality seems too good

10. Wow Le Sserafim also sold a bunch in their debut

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!