[theqoo] SNSD'S 15 YEARS ANNIVERSARY LOGO UNDER PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY FOR COPYING A DISNEY THEME PARK LOGO

• [theqoo] SNSD'S 15 YEARS ANNIVERSARY LOGO UNDER PLAGIARISM CONTROVERSY FOR COPYING A DISNEY THEME PARK LOGO

bypannchoaAugust 14, 2022
    AVvXsEiKiCGNajROuRNKPPirc9lLAQmeiuJS_ELHLoN33dMb8yQvwWqOFWH31x6Ji5Rrsqd7_f9bzmciNd9AwPe3KTOtpd-ZuhVZ8kTa10vT9Z4oyxhC7JbkvXBw8r6YQ8Mubimq1RJSzkKCeqmz_qAGJ-X17IpjDg0Q7R-7Jb3K4s23Czge4Kkt3ZC_l4lV=s16000

AVvXsEgxEO6y7tRDS2DTMjaALOYO4ae4z9Jg2xz0rqVnF8h5wAL5yomJYiPY7BeI4f6z6364aetgk-bTLs-nduvrbGuDaaCl5Fwp9fc6QXbkrSz2QaziBtfBt0GNOZ3q6syXOURNmtma1jU0w5UAtXyAbSOQ35k9kX9FMe9LYviwhKk8ErcMPkZmRmEr_HDt=s16000
    This is Disney's 15 years anniversary logo

AVvXsEh9jXc-VFPOu7TgvRNC8LUkYlms4sUMhB80WBCAKHnHsmQHpYrpSP-Qm3h0dkWxbtEzRQnS1rSfoa7DSTEnqvzMDLdUZrd4R--ZZyUSG1Bv80Q1SeNjLmG-5aBmCMBse8swCTkwrho_TAhsT8tTtu-RTRsSYNT47KcVIUOeFC-yEzson_qOsTjNqwbA=s16000
    This is SNSD's 15 years anniversary logo

+ the MV director uploaded an apology
    AVvXsEhz-tlG9bPNGqgRzTYW6pHGvYKFJhXw_vffnOzu1uArI9azprdpLmtAktmObEk3r6q6NDV2KoNLWhpg8itYdCgOyH7vTTD1c65FhCKZXZzlFHUkMLmzpkPkox_ETXL-iYQbf0Y7CpMi6mK6F7HXnGWIL3cWd5oapBO9HeQghM-O-lOkzuD_QTwREc5g=s16000

"First of all, I am sorry for causing inconvenience to Girls’ Generation members and SM Entertainment due to the controversy over the set design for a part of Girls’ Generation’s ‘FOREVER 1’ MV.

I am ashamed and apologetic for borrowing design without permission when I was commissioned to do this MV and involved in planning and directing as well as even a small prop.

I searched for a number-related logo design to be used in the 15th anniversary parade set, and found several references. After finding a suitable image, I borrowed it and used it in the set design without checking the source. I confirm that the design is the logo of Japanese DisneySea’s 15th anniversary. I sincerely apologize for proceeding with the design of the set without thorough investigation or confirmation.

I will research and check more thoroughly from various angles before production to prevent this from happening again. Once again, I would like to express our sincere apologies to the members of Girls’ Generation, SM Entertainment, and fans who enjoyed watching the MV."
    CR: Kbizroom

original post: here

1. SM did the same thing with Aespa too. Why are they setting up their own artists like this? I f*cking don't get it

2. The designer has no shame at all..

3. Why does SM seem to have so many plagiarism talks all the time?

4. Did they not think that this would become controversial? If not, maybe they didn't think that people would find out? Either way, they're weird

5. SM, why are you always like this?ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ So annoying

6. Plagiarizing Disney is f*cking shamelessㅋㅋ SM always has so many plagiarism talks

7. Of all the things to plagiarize, they chose Disneyㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Embarrassing

9. They could've at least paid someone for the font and it would've been better

10. But didn't Disney also plagiarized? Come Back Again from Infinite

> This one?? But they are indeed f*cking similarㅋㅋㅋ

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• they could at least change fonts

they both look dated and bad, they shouldve just done a different concept tbh

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!