Why is no one talking about Ive’s comeback?

• Compared to Love Dive, there’s no buzz for this comeback. Why?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • There are lots of other groups coming back right now. We knew from the start it was going to be difficult for IVE to shine. That being said there are lots of tweets that got more engagement than that one, not sure why you chose this one for your argument - oops, wait, I am. :suure:

• starship was so stupid to make ive comeback in august, that's all i'm gonna say.

• I don't think they are that overshine, at least here, outside its 99% BP but here is like 70% and 29% IVE, then the 1% is SNSD or NJ, then Twice is in the hell pit

• i feel more hype to IVE than twice..

Blackpink is of course on another level, whether u agree or not, their solo concept teaser reaching 1 mil views in 22 mins exceed MV views of many groups

• It didnt seemed like there was much hype for Love Dive either, even the MV teaser had less views than Lesserafim's. Yet look at what happened. Good music and charisma always win.

• ^ Yup IVE are making way more noise than Twice even in Japan with their recent debut

But like others said it's hard when Blackpink are overshadowing

• i feel more hype to IVE than twice..

Blackpink is of course on another level, whether u agree or not, their solo concept teaser reaching 1 mil views in 22 mins exceed MV views of many groups

I remember Lovesick Girls had 7M views in only 30 minutes after released and that was 2 years ago, this comeback is going to make ridiculous numbers, to be honest I dont think many artists (in general) can compete with Blackpink when it comes to views.

• I remember Lovesick Girls had 7M views in only 30 minutes after released and that was 2 years ago, this comeback is going to make ridiculous numbers, to be honest I dont think many artists (in general) can compete with Blackpink when it comes to views.

do you see how many followers on youtube they have? let alone their insta's. any release its just instant millions

• do you see how many followers on youtube they have? let alone their insta's. any release its just instant millions

Exactly no other kpop group besides BTS could pull numbers like this, even less a 9 month rookie that have only 2 popular songs.

• Debuting in the middle of a week with blackpink and twice on either end. Can’t get more overshadowed than that in gg terms

• As long as the song is nice they will do well

• pretty tame for now, just wait longer. youll see its not the brewing of the storm it's actually the aftermath, because then youll have the stats and actual results. all hell break lose free akorns to farm

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!