I bet Jungkook's solo hype will be next level

• I’m gonna bookmark this and come here again when his solo flops like his ost oppss :teeheek:

• I’m gonna bookmark this and come here again when his solo flops like his ost oppss :teeheek:

His OST, for a webtoon, flopped? In which world?

Isn't it the 2nd most streamed Kpop song release this year and charted on Melon for several weeks inspite of the Korean version of the webtoon being a massive flop.

Charted on Hot 100 under new rules with no music video or instrumental versions?

If this is a flop....

compared to WHO?? it was an WEBTOON OST & still did 5,6M spotify streams on debut...

kpoppies are so funny, they talk about bts songs flopping when their faves' song aren't even close.

so again, compared to who did it flop?

• hes pretty popular that he is, he could release just him string strumming a guitar and going hmmm yeah for 3 minutes and itll top gaon charts

Flop like Jungkook

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Relax, jungkook and V will have physicals maybe jimin too. Jungkook and taehyung's akgaes are always fighting over sales why'd Hybe miss the opportunity to bag millions of sales?

HYBE has the data, they know which member is demanded where and that's how they decide the activites, why do u think Jungkook is getting his photobook? They know his fans will buy it. YG does it too with lisa.

jhope did ~500k for an album WITHOUT ANY physical versions... he would have crossed 800k+ easily if hybe didn't sabotage him. Sure, ML will probably double his sales, but you're telling me hybe didn't want the money that came from 800k album?? what rational company would pass that opportunity?

it's not about demand or the money, because if it was they would have given jhope physicals too... it's hybe not wanting bts to succeed as soloists. for once, i hope ML solos will absolutely slaughter hybe if they don't give ML physicals.

• The most popular member of the most popular group - of course the hype will be immense.

But the question is whether the release will live up to the hype.

JiTB, can't be said to have lived up to the hype of the first BTS solo.

It is better to overdeliver on lesser hype, than underdeliver to excess hype.

• Agree the question would be is will he meet the fan's expectations

He's unpredictable

• I am not an ARMY but I've seen some media in Western countries with the biggest purchasing power and promo hype him alone. Heck, I was even watching a sitcom and one of the characters asked if the big news his friends were about to tell him was about Jungkook going solo. I didn't know there was that kind of separation between him and the rest of the group.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!