newjeans aren't getting any roty

• seems people on akp are pushing this newjeans roty narrative but everything else shows IVE will get it even lesserafim have more digital points and are more eligible than newjeans

they debuted a bit too late to be in the discussion

but it also hasn't even been long since the song came out so why are you all so sure it will have good longevity..... it's obvious it will eventually fall with bp and other big names coming back soon

Approved the thread.
  • newjeans will have more digital point than lesserafim at the end of the year by a lot for sure.

Attention outchart Fearless and Hype Boy is on his way to beat Eleven ¬‿¬¬‿¬

• and why are you so sure it won't have longevity? their songs have crazy replay value imo so it will have longevity. their rise is not immediate but slowly rise = semi-sleepy hits and sleepy hits usually have crazy longevity.

• Also, I know that they aren't going to beat ive's total digital, but can definitely close the gap by a lot if their song continue to hit big on chart.

• newjeans will have more digital point than lesserafim at the end of the year by a lot for sure.

Attention outchart Fearless and Hype Boy is on his way to beat Eleven ¬‿¬¬‿¬

fearless will still edge attention given the time it had and hype boy won't come close to eleven

attention can maybe rival it a bit but since bp comeback soon it will lose hype and fall

ROTY is usually decided halfway through the year and with IVE national hit and 1 big hit it's obvious they will win all but like I said newjeans are too late

and why are you so sure it won't have longevity? their songs have crazy replay value imo so it will have longevity. their rise is not immediate but slowly rise = semi-sleepy hits and sleepy hits usually have crazy longevity.

bp soon

• If no roty, then no roty.

Not a big deal.

• IVE and BP will definitely push them spots down on some of the kcharts ig but they are gaining ULs like crazy and will probably have a peak of 550k+ ULs for attention and 350k to 400k for hype boy (my prediction). And they are occupying the top 3 spots on Korean Spotify too. The hype is too big now but if bp or ive comes back with a banger then newjeans chart postion might change. But overall they managed to break through the WSG wall very effectively so I'm expecting them to stay there gain digital points regardless of who is coming back.

• fearless will still edge attention given the time it had and hype boy won't come close to eleven

attention can maybe rival it a bit but since bp comeback soon it will lose hype and fall

ROTY is usually decided halfway through the year and with IVE national hit and 1 big hit it's obvious they will win all but like I said newjeans are too late

bp soon

MMA and most other award except SMA is at the end of November and MAMA is at the end of October. Therefore, I think newjean have a chance to win MMA if their uls of each song continue to increase.

However, since Newjeans basically can't beat global success of IVE, I do think IVE will win MAMA if no rigging.

• this seems like a threatened Ive stan

I'm a MY but just observing the drama with newjeans vs other roty contenders and sharing from a non-biased view

IVE and BP will definitely push them spots down on some of the kcharts ig but they are gaining ULs like crazy and will probably have a peak of 550k+ ULs for attention and 350k to 400k for hype boy (my prediction). And they are occupying the top 3 spots on Korean Spotify too. The hype is too big now but if bp or ive comes back with a banger then newjeans chart postion might change. But overall they managed to break through the WSG wall very effectively so I'm expecting them to stay there gain digital points regardless of who is coming back.

550k? that's a big reach it will peak at 400k at most and bp/ive will surely push them down

nayeon pop is a good example it dropped quick

• bp soon

it's just one song that we don't know if gp will like it or not. look at girls' performance if you're a my. even if it pushes new jeans to number 2, it doesn't matter much if they have high enough uls

• it's just one song that we don't know if gp will like it or not. look at girls' performance if you're a my. even if it pushes new jeans to number 2, it doesn't matter much if they have high enough uls

Anons stop mentioning aespa challenge.

OP being a MY doesn't mean you should bring up girls charting any chance you get.

Girls "underperformed" because it doesn't fit summer taste.

• Anons stop mentioning aespa challenge.

OP being a MY doesn't mean you should bring up girls charting any chance you get.

Girls "underperformed" because it doesn't fit summer taste.

because i can? maybe you should ask your fellow my to minding their own business first. if they listen, maybe i can spare mentioning aespa. how about it?

• I'm a MY but just observing the drama with newjeans vs other roty contenders and sharing from a non-biased view

550k? that's a big reach it will peak at 400k at most and bp/ive will surely push them down

nayeon pop is a good example it dropped quick

500k to 550k is totally possible imo, their promotions period is not ending soon and they are gaining more hourly ULs than the top 5 songs rn on melon with the recent updates.

• I personally wouldn't write them off so soon.. yeah they are at a disadvantage due to late debut but they are absolutely smashing right now. Also just remember there are judges votes as well. idk who will get these though but they are always in play and can affect the outcome.

There are a few ROTYs based on pure stats but some will include the judges score.

• I personally wouldn't write them off so soon.. yeah they are at a disadvantage due to late debut but they are absolutely smashing right now. Also just remember there are judges votes as well. idk who will get these though but they are always in play and can affect the outcome.

There are a few ROTYs based on pure stats but some will include the judges score.

this.

You never know if hybe gonna buy their judge vote or not

• I personally don't have fate in IVE's voting nor I think they will win judge against Newjean with how smashing they are.

I don't think the gap of judge will be big, but their voting gap can be big.

I think the key of whether Newjeans have a chance or not is depend on how well IVE's afterlike do.

If they can pull a "Eleven", they competition is over. However, if they pulled Yet To Come freefalling on chart then Newjeans definitely have chance.

• I think that they definitely need to have 100M to have a chance so that mean average of 825k uls per day until end of November to win MMA.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!