Unpopular Kpop Opinions - ANON

• Tis the place where you can get it all off chest without gettin judged.

• I hate appreciation threads, specially when people write BEST in the title.

Stanning music >>>>>>>>>> Stanning visuals

• All fandoms are as toxic as each other. You all are hypocrites bashing one fandom for flexing then flexing to put down other fandoms.

This applies to ARMY and to oh the new million sellers Blinks and NCTzens are now also using this to flex? Hypocrites. You all are cut for the same cloth.

Ang nugu fandoms, the only reason you’re not doing this is because you have nothing to flex. IF you’re fave can even reach any modicum of success you’ll also look like this toxic fandoms.

• Bighit's vocal processing enhances the songs for all their groups, it sounds great

• 2NE1 could have been a great sister group to Blackpink and could have toured with them and mentored them if YG did not ruin it so badly. We could have had a fantastic family / feminist team at YG if he did not ruin it all in 2016

• None from the 4th gen groups are pretty remarkable.

• BP revolutionized shit. Yes they became more popular but their foundation was 2NE1. There’s nothing revolutionary about that.

FACTS.

• I love Dreamcatcher, but that lightstick design...

Have you ever seen a photo of a just removed blood covered cyst <X

• Treasure has trashy music. Truly the worst yg group musically.

• Its funny to see the world war between bts vs bp

• i hate my own bias. i really don't care about them. i really mean it when i say idc about their love life. only like them for their talent and music. i hate my bias' fans to the core. idc how successful my bias is.

i wasn't like this a few years ago. i guess i really moved on from my bias and kpop as a whole.

• BP revolutionized shit. Yes they became more popular but their foundation was 2NE1. There’s nothing revolutionary about that.

Intellectual!

• kai's mini album sucked. I was so underwhelmed. mmmh was just love shot.2 fr

• kai's mini album sucked. I was so underwhelmed. mmmh was just love shot.2 fr

it was even a poor love shot. At least love shot was somewhat catchy. Kai is an exquisite dancer but can he sell something else other than sex please? I would have loved if he done more jazz or ballet instead of grinding and grinding. Taemin already does that anyways. Oh wait of course how could I forget they're twins.

• La di da is a trash overrated song and would be considered this way if a bg had released it

• This thread contains 7,240 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!