Do you think Trump oppar would run for the next US president?

• (TRUMP) has never been indicted for anything - except in media.

TRUMP is *already* putting his 'finger up into the wind' , to see which way 'the wind is blowing' for his possible Year 2024 USA PREZ (again , return , revenge) Election Campaign ... There are two aspects to it -->

(1) TRUMP *wants* to be elected USA PREZ in Year 2024 (obviously).

(2) That TRUMP *appears* as a *preferred* person for USA PREZ for Year 2024 , works to make it such that BIDEN (specifically USA Attorney General = GARLAND) would *hesitate* to ARREST (INDICT = CHARGE = ACCUSE = CRIMINAL COURT TRIAL) TRUMP for possible PERSONAL CRIMINAL ACTIVITY related to his behavior about the (Year 2021) January 6th D.C. RIOT.

Interestingly , even as a CONVICTED CRIMINAL FELON (so GUILTY of significant crime , and prison sentenced say to significant time in PRISON) , TRUMP would *not* be *stopped legally* from running for USA PREZ in 2024 ... TRUMP could actually be elected USA PREZ as a CONVICTED FELON , residing in a PRISON JAIL CELL , in Year 2024 ... And then , it would mean that TRUMP decides IF he wants to conduct USA PREZ 2024 *business* from a PRISON CELL , or maybe *PARDON HIMSELF* in order to LEAVE the PRISON CELL ... AND there is CONTROVERSY as to IF that TRUMP could actually PARDON HIMSELF in that circumstance (him being in PRISON) ... My guess , there are quite a few in 'higher level' USA Political Office , who do NOT wish to find out about 'TRUMP = FELON = PRISONER = USA PREZ Year 2024' ... I thought some here might get LOL on what I just said it ... Which is *valid* as I understand it ... :joy: :)

Edited once, last by krell ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!