TV hosts covers BTS Dynamite on Belgian awardshow

• Really? Why?

Just found this on twitter

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It's kinda really bad and cringy :angryr: but it really shows that they hit mainstream public here. It's a cover done by the most famous kid - teen tv channel here called Ketnet, they re-make mv's for the kids pretty much. They showed this on Gala van de Gouden K's which is their own Awardshow (kind of like kids choice awards).

This is the best cover I've seen lmao thank you for sharing. I'm sure the kids love it!

:pepe-hehe:

• Just found this on twitter

External Content twitter.com

That’s really nice of them

• I like that they chose the song, and I like their commitment to physical sets (the "DISCO" is super fab ). I like their voices but... why not just use the original video? I know the answer is "they redo things for kids", but what about the Dynamite video needed to be redone? It's one of the least sexual videos BTS have done (no crotch grabs!). There's nothing in it inappropriate for kids. I'm just confused. Can someone from Korea explain this to me?

Why bother to recreate an elaborate set and learn an elaborate dance when you could've just shown the original performers? It's not like they've been light about Dynamite content, just pick an MV or dance practice and go.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!