I can see BORN PINK becoming the best selling Kpop album of all time

• They went from 400k with KTL to 1.5m with THE ALBUM. That’s an almost 4X increase. And considering how much the physical market has grown since 2020 and the increase of their fans, I can see it overtaking MOTS7 in sales.

Approved the thread.
  • Well they need to 3x their digipacks and cheap albums to be able to do that

Like Bp did with their album selling cheaply priced jewel case version and still could not crack 900k on hanteo

• why did the comment about a set up thread was deleted though? do mods don't like exposing this threads at all or they aren't unbiased?

• Like Bp did with their album selling cheaply priced jewel case version and still could not crack 900k on hanteo

Cuz not all stores are hanteo credited dummy. We know more than 50% of aespa album sales came from china and it's included in hanteo. Whereas bp sales is more diverse

• i think so too. blinks had 2 years saving, i'd be REALLY surprised if they don't hit at least 2 millions sold. their combined IG followers are 200m+. 2 millions sold are like 1% of their fanbase.

• Like Bp did with their album selling cheaply priced jewel case version and still could not crack 900k on hanteo

jewel case, t.t, do you know that having a western label gets you a cd version just like normal western acts? lol, not BP problem Twice still a local gg

• they should outsell bts after the hiatus impact

or else aespa fans will mock blinks

• i think so too. blinks had 2 years saving, i'd be REALLY surprised if they don't hit at least 2 millions sold. their combined IG followers are 200m+. 2 millions sold are like 1% of their fanbase.

That's not how albums sales and followers work.

Look at Selena having 100s of millions of followers and yet her music still flops half the time. Plus a lot of bps followers are shared across the girls.

• Damn it really is BP comeback season with all you trolls setting them up

• That's not how albums sales and followers work.

Look at Selena having 100s of millions of followers and yet her music still flops half the time. Plus a lot of bps followers are shared across the girls.

ohyeah thats true, but 2millions aren't far fetch for BP though right?

• they should outsell bts after the hiatus impact

or else aespa fans will mock blinks

oh that is the new way to mock Blinks now? if you don´t outsale BTS you bombed?

aren´t you afraid of using all you neurons to come up with that thought?

:pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain::pepe-big-brain:what a genius :pepe-notes:

• I doubt BP will even reach 1m sales.

They lost a lot of fans during hiatus

• I hope it flops so BP and their fans can be humbled

• Why do, what i assume are blinks, always think the ones who shade in these anon threads are MY? Like brooo

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!