(anon) give me your most unpopular kpop opinions (or just talk to me/ask for advice)

• There is nothing unique about NewJeans' concept. Their aesthetic is a high-budget mix of current trends and aesthetics lifted from the strange movies MHJ likes.

then how, pray tell, does their music sound like nothing i've ever heard before in kpop? also everything is unique??? from the bags as albums to a whole ass aesthetic app to connect with them, print your own id card, dress them up, etc. has literally never been done before. everything is unique about them i fear, and yes their aesthetic is on trend....with western culture too- which btw is rare when it comes to this industry i've found.

• There's a bunch of friends I knew. 3/4 were misogynistic and sort of ignored me for another friend that was rude to me. Again idk why I had the assumption that if I'm conventionally attractive men are going to be nice to me. I had a lot of things to do yet they offered to help the friend that was rude to me even when they had nothing to do. I'm seated with different people now but I feel so weird. When people are nice to me and it's not in front of them I feel annoyed. If my friends are not fawning over me in front of them I feel bad. I don't know why I care I don't want them to catch me slipping. I stopped talking to them but their opinion matters so much to me for some reason...i don't like their company at all tbh but I still want their approval

we always want the people who wronged us to know we're doing better off without them. you want them to see other people treating you well because you want them to recognize that others can see your worth better than they can, and that's how they should've treated you instead of being shitty. this is normal and human.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!