Name me an Asian musician who is not living in Asia

• I'm bored so I randomly came to the idea of makeing this thread

Two people I can think of are

I think his name was Rei Suda or something, seems to be a rapper in Germany and than of cause Steven Aoki ya know who

And than there is a girl I found on Youtube a while ago, her name is Shuba, she is Indian and I think from the UK, she has a few songs

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• Raja Kumari. Indian American rapper based in California.

I think she still lives there, I know there was a brief period where she moved to India though.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• The following Vietnamese singers are living in the United States of America :

- thuy (full Vietnamese)

- Shotta Spence (full Vietnamese)

- Tyga (half Vietnamese and half Jamaican)

thuy (full Vietnamese) :

thuy - in my bag (official music video) :

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Shotta Spence (full Vietnamese) :

Shotta Spence - “ARRIBA” (Official Music Video - WSHH Exclusive) :

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tyga (half Vietnamese and half Jamaican) :

Tyga - Taste (Official Video) ft. Offset :

• Dami Im-Born in Korea but raised/lives in Australia.

External Content youtu.be

Rina(full japanese) lives in Uk

Former School Girls Jasmine V( half filipino/ half mexican)

External Content ww.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!