[instiz] WOW BP ARE SERIOUSLY OF ANOTHER LEVEL...

• [instiz] WOW BP ARE SERIOUSLY OF ANOTHER LEVEL...

bypannchoaJuly 30, 2022
    AVvXsEh4xzbBw-J21JR-TYzb-umsGcukQsd_96CTKv3xO3-PU_AURYjwQyYEShnLhP3DGpoCfsKsOgLt-xMaCasA8PVMvMyX98e9IeVjKVWVZnTf26mnchzg_CvUVxuNBsYZlsBV3CsiE9539Ucp0XgVZzR38qNK7jMP9dlCLRjvr_CdLxlb4D7PvlzSMg3G=w488-h640

This is daebak

original post: here

1. We waited for so long ㅠㅠ

2. We're just waiting for BP's new song ㅠ

3. I'm not even a fan and I've been waiting for them... I wanna hear their new song so much

4. This isn't even their official comeback and it's just a game OST for their collab... They are legendary. I'm so looking forward to their new songㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. The foreign Blinks and BP are jjang coolㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋ the power of the fandom will explode this comeback ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. But it's so funny since it's a BP MV without BPㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. Seriously, everyone has been waiting. Please, show us everything you're capable of

8. I'm a fan of another group but I've been waiting for BP...

9. I've been waiting for the real comeback... August... let's go...

10. The whole world is waiting for BP's comeback

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

• but...

JYP Entertainment - 25.1M subs

SM Town - 30.7M subs

meanwhile...

Blackpink - 75.8M subs

so it's nothing strange that they are leaders lol

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!