Favorite Releases from a Visual Kei group

• After looking at this thread, I realised we really hear nothing new about a lot bands anymore and now I wonder what happend to bands like for example DaizyStripper or Purple Stone... ? I have so many bands in my head who just dissapeared someday and you never hear of them again without knowing if they disbanded or are jusrt on a freaking long hiatus. This reminds me of as I never heard of Pentagon after they just had debuted anymore and than I figured out they had disbanded in 2020 😅 oh man ... It's so bad tho ...

Daizystripper is active!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh, jun <3 I love him from phantasmagoria era

• oh, jun <3 I love him from phantasmagoria era

I follow Gotcharocka since they debuted (Because I followed Jui in his old band after I got into JRock in 2010 xD) and as much as I love that band, but it's a bit annyoing when Jun gives the background vocals cause his voice is so scratchy compared to Jui who has a bit softer voice :-D

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• I follow Gotcharocka since they debuted (Because I followed Jui in his old band after I got into JRock in 2010 xD) and as much as I love that band, but it's a bit annyoing when Jun gives the background vocals cause his voice is so scratchy compared to Jui who has a bit softer voice :-D

gotcha is great, I'm glad they're still together

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!