Bibi further clarifies last Thursday's IG Live (22/07/28)[English]

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thoughts @dummi

• this makes more sense than the statement her company put out

We all have shitty days that at the end of it we just want to rant in form of word vomit.

But therapy is where we should word vomit not ig live. Mostly for our own protection rather than comfort of others.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Again? Her story slightly changes each time. I’m tired of her/JK/this situation. She said she wanted to “kill herself”, not die- there’s a difference. And to say that in a country with one of the highest suicide rates is morally irresponsible. She’s been annoying/unhinged for a while. I hope this album her and JK keep pushing is worth it.

• I mean I dont really know. On one hand this gives more perspective, I mean yes things could totally get lost in translation. But my one issue is that she said this was method acting before. She also said she didn't know her schedule before, which isnt adding up with this statement. So now, Im naturally a little skeptical. Obviously she didn't need to apologize to me because I forgive her anyway. I just want bibi to be happy so she can share her talent comfortably.

I guess we'll see what happens in the future

actions speak louder than words

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!