Is this the biggest and most iconic kpop mashup??!!

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have this saved on my kpop playlist on YouTube from awhile ago and just can't believe how natural it sounds! Really sounds like one song :love: Credit to the Youtuber! They aced it, the tempo, the video, the audio ;( We need one for 4th gen!!

:lover1:

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• If they weren't from competing companies, I'd say they should get together and do an awards show stage that would wreck the internet.

Heck who even cares if they're from different companies ;( This should so be allowed :pepe-comfy: it would be so huge ;(

aespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgiraespadaily | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgirningning gif | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

æ- "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝔼𝕧𝕠, 𝔼𝕧𝕠𝕝𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟" -𝕒𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕒 -æ

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I have this saved on my kpop playlist on YouTube from awhile ago and just can't believe how natural it sounds! Really sounds like one song :love: Credit to the Youtuber! They aced it, the tempo, the video, the audio ;( We need one for 4th gen!!

:lover1:

CATCHYYYY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!