I feel like this is me whenever I talk to non-kpop fans about kpop related stuff

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I mean whenever I might talk about stuff.

and they end saying stuff like "oh, okay..."

Especially if it is someone, who doesn't know much about it or have never heard of it.

But I remember back in the past, when I almost couldn't shut my mouth about South Korea and kpop.

Sometimes I wouldn't mention kpop in front of someone because I don't want to be too annoying or because I feel like they wouldn't understand it or something.

Well... the good thing about kpop forums like the AKP forum, is that I can talk about kpop and stuff, and you would of course understand stuff and I wouldn't be annoying.

Or do you get what I mean?

Even though I do sometimes talk about the same things over and over. (like talk about Seonghwa, boats, ATEEZ etc...)

Yup, I just compared Woo Youngwoo talking about whales to me talking about kpop lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!