It is back to !

• SCHOOL SEASON

:starec:

honestly idk what to feel about this upcoming year? I guess I am just looking forward to learning “adult stuff”. Such as taking drivers Ed, getting a workers permit, etc.

But school?

Yeahhh 👎🏼

What abt u all?

What are u looking forward (or dreading abt for this upcoming school year)?

Feel free to comment! :mukbang:

work in progress

• your school is starting already??? its like july omg.

my school starts on like august 17th, but i have summer school rn

• honestly idk what to feel about this upcoming year? I guess I am just looking forward to learning “adult stuff”. Such as taking drivers Ed, getting a workers permit, etc.

Oooh, good luck on that, btw!

I did basically everything in the summer. I'm planning on testing for my actual driver's license next Friday and I'm dreading the new school year...please don't make me go back. ;(

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• aaa i hope school is not that bad for you

my school starts in september idk how you're surviving hdfjksj when did your break start??

and i'm dreading uni applications aaaAAAAAAA

and i need to be productive this summer but i haven't been doing anything lmfooaKSDAOKOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

• your school is starting already??? its like july omg.

my school starts on like august 17th, but i have summer school rn

Well not exactly but the getting ready process is…

And same! My school starts on the same date

Summer school must be tough especially how you go into school right after 🥹

work in progress

• Oooh, good luck on that, btw!

I did basically everything in the summer. I'm planning on testing for my actual driver's license next Friday and I'm dreading the new school year...please don't make me go back. ;(

Thx rainbow!!!

And oooh!!! I wish u the best of luck :mesmerized-bee: :hug-raccoon:u Got this!!!!!

But sameee :waterr:like school plz no :sob-bunny:

work in progress

• Well not exactly but the getting ready process is…

And same! My school starts on the same date

Summer school must be tough especially how you go into school right after 🥹

it ended last week, thankfully <3

• Same, I hope this school year for u is not that bad as well!!!

And really?! That seems kind of nice, right. I mean September sounds nice, but school…. Maybe not

Oof not being productive is a struggle itself :sob-bunny:

But likeeee it’s summer :pep-pj-pink:

However uni applications sounds legit tough. But I am wishing u the best and that u can get through it with great results!!❤️

work in progress

• Thx rainbow!!!

And oooh!!! I wish u the best of luck :mesmerized-bee: :hug-raccoon:u Got this!!!!!

But sameee :waterr:like school plz no :sob-bunny:

Np! <3

Thanks!! I think I'm all set for it except the only thing that I haven't really practiced is parallel parking. But other than that, I feel confident in passing! 😊And of course, I'll let everyone know the results.

FR! I want to keep working because I enjoy the job and the money earned is helpful but my parents aren't allowing me to work during the school year, unfortunately. So I have to do my best these last few weeks I have left before school starts.

At the same time, I'm kind of excited to see what classes I get and to see my friends again. I say "to see what classes I get" because I have so many alternates lol. So much that my electives are a wild card 😂

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I know that u are going to ace it!!! LETS GET IT RAINBOW <3:cheer-bunny: u can do it and we believe in u!!!

And wow, I am sorry to hear that. But yes, might as well make the best of it before school starts!

SO TRU!!!! I feel like that is the main reason why we only look forward to going back to school lol

And ooooh what electives are u taking? :groovins:

work in progress

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!