Should Enhypen Sunoo have debuted with Txt instead?

• Some say he don’t fit the tough, masculine concept Enhypen has going on. Even on Iland, he got praises for performing cute songs like Txt Crown. He also attracts lots of girl group stans and girl group stans love Txt too. Is he a better fit for Txt?

Approved the thread.
  • SN’s fans are so delusional! As if other grps will want a problematic fans that he’ll bring. He can leave Enhypen wont impact them much. He is only a little bit ahead in SK ( JW/SH ahead) but almost similar with Heeseung’s but SK is not even best place to assess impact lol. They are nugu in SK . Overseas? Lets face it - in terms of YT streams its the philippines, jpn & US are top 3 . Heeseung rules PH, JP by NK and in US ( HS, JW, SH who are most searched or even most biased?) . Sales? We all know it was Heeseung biased who mostly buy albums ( probably half of it , next is SH & JW - very similar to CH bar ranking) . JP & SEA game them lot of album sales plus a bit of US, France & Germany etc. Its their greatesr strength . Spotify streams? Baragis probably dont even streams lol. Concerts? We all know its gonna be the same people who buy albums . Donations? most big donations are coming from Heeseung stans as well. SN is only good in doing aegyo Even his vocals does not fit Enhypen & he is the weakest dancer. He brings some bright concept to Enhypen but atp , he brings more darkness thanks to his toxic solo stans

• SN’s fans are so delusional! As if other grps will want a problematic fans that he’ll bring. He can leave Enhypen wont impact them much. He is only a little bit ahead in SK ( JW/SH ahead) but almost similar with Heeseung’s but SK is not even best place to assess impact lol. They are nugu in SK . Overseas? Lets face it - in terms of YT streams its the philippines, jpn & US are top 3 . Heeseung rules PH, JP by NK and in US ( HS, JW, SH who are most searched or even most biased?) . Sales? We all know it was Heeseung biased who mostly buy albums ( probably half of it , next is SH & JW - very similar to CH bar ranking) . JP & SEA game them lot of album sales plus a bit of US, France & Germany etc. Its their greatesr strength . Spotify streams? Baragis probably dont even streams lol. Concerts? We all know its gonna be the same people who buy albums . Donations? most big donations are coming from Heeseung stans as well. SN is only good in doing aegyo Even his vocals does not fit Enhypen & he is the weakest dancer. He brings some bright concept to Enhypen but atp , he brings more darkness thanks to his toxic solo stans

tbh you are the problem. keep burying your head in the sand pretending like this is orchestrated by sunoo solo stans instead of sunghoon, niki, and jay's complete inability to know what's appropriate to say on camera and enhypen will never last as a group.

I hope you know the day sunoo leaves enhypen will be the day the group is over because all the bullying allegations will go mainstream in sk. you better hope they/hybe can finally wake up and address this before it's too late.

good luck to enhypen on growing their fandom when they are already this messy and there are plenty of similar 4th gen boy groups.

btw your comment is a perfect example of how toxic this fandom has become. maybe wonder WHY there are so many sunoo solo stans now instead of playing victim.

• another delusional fan thinking it will be over for Enhypen if SN leaves. In SK & Japan calling your close friends or family fat in jest esp in SNs case since he is not or wtv are normal. are u watching other idol grps or any k variety show? They all do it if not worst! lol. its precisely the reason why no one in SK cares or even in Japan. Is that right? Obviously not but its cultural norms that no one can understand unless ur part of that culture. Educating them is not your job esp if its deeply ingrained in their psyche. Even the word “ educating” someone sounds more rude than calling someone fat. If someone told me that he wants me educated , ill be more offended than if someone calls me fat .

On SN’s case, he will not go anywhere cuz he knows he will be a nobody w/o Enhypen. The pity party will be over & those token stans riding on the issue just to throw hate will leave him as soon as the issue is over . Was he maltreated? No, even in this cb, he is pushed the most. He has DJ & hosting gig & those pushed did not even translate to more k-fans nor gp support. He is not the stan attractor, he is not the most talented too nor the most popular. People pity him or find him cute but business wise/ sales he is #5 at best . His solo stans hardly contribute to Enhypen’s success so who cares lol & they have solo agenda from the start. I will believe all this bs abt their woke agenda if they will call out everyone in the industry on their fat jokes but yeah if its other grps, its just a joke , their dynamics are different etc. U all act as if its the biggest crime on Kpop. Were they ever disrespectful or ride to anyone ? They are always nice , often shy and dont talk much when they mingle with others .

• TxT is lucky they dont have SN or else they will be accused of the same thing. They joke wilder than Enhypen. Baragis will probably cry everyday cuz of maltreatment in their delulu minds. I’m glad he is not!

You don't know who buys albums, so stop lying. China bars have no correlation with international sales and you can't assess it based on their orders. Sunoo is a good vocalist and his vocals fit Enhypen. Why do you always have to make everything about Heeseung and belittle every other member? So annoying.

Enhypen will be fine, I know it's your dream but it will never come true. There are no similar boy groups, lying like you're being paid for it. Keep dreaming about their disbandment that's all you have. :pepe-hehe:

• at least he wouldnt be bullied

• another delusional fan thinking it will be over for Enhypen if SN leaves. In SK & Japan calling your close friends or family fat in jest esp in SNs case since he is not or wtv are normal. are u watching other idol grps or any k variety show? They all do it if not worst! lol. its precisely the reason why no one in SK cares or even in Japan. Is that right? Obviously not but its cultural norms that no one can understand unless ur part of that culture. Educating them is not your job esp if its deeply ingrained in their psyche. Even the word “ educating” someone sounds more rude than calling someone fat. If someone told me that he wants me educated , ill be more offended than if someone calls me fat .

On SN’s case, he will not go anywhere cuz he knows he will be a nobody w/o Enhypen. The pity party will be over & those token stans riding on the issue just to throw hate will leave him as soon as the issue is over . Was he maltreated? No, even in this cb, he is pushed the most. He has DJ & hosting gig & those pushed did not even translate to more k-fans nor gp support. He is not the stan attractor, he is not the most talented too nor the most popular. People pity him or find him cute but business wise/ sales he is #5 at best . His solo stans hardly contribute to Enhypen’s success so who cares lol & they have solo agenda from the start. I will believe all this bs abt their woke agenda if they will call out everyone in the industry on their fat jokes but yeah if its other grps, its just a joke , their dynamics are different etc. U all act as if its the biggest crime on Kpop. Were they ever disrespectful or ride to anyone ? They are always nice , often shy and dont talk much when they mingle with others .

even engenes don't like sunoo i fear

• at least he wouldnt be bullied

You sure?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You better not call yourself an enhypen stan or even pretend you’re an engene. Sunoo> you

If you think he only brings aegyo then you’re really delusional.

• You sure?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I bet those 700 are desperate Engenes. No 1k likes, no opinion.

• I bet those 700 are desperate Engenes. No 1k likes, no opinion.

Hahaha. So if your faves fat shame it's jokes and they are friends but if Enhypen does it it's bullying? And kpoppies jumping on the hate train somehow makes it more valid? You're a typical hypocritical moa.

• Enhypen will be fine, I know it's your dream but it will never come true. There are no similar boy groups, lying like you're being paid for it. Keep dreaming about their disbandment that's all you have. :pepe-hehe:

like I said lol good luck to enhypen, your fellow "fan" above you is even clearly just an akgae, I can list on one hand the number of akgae-heavy groups that last longer than 1 contract cycle.

• like I said lol good luck to enhypen, your fellow "fan" above you is even clearly just an akgae, I can list on one hand the number of akgae-heavy groups that last longer than 1 contract cycle.

Good luck to you because Enhypen will surpass all 4th gen groups and thrive, they're not destined for mediocrity like your faves

• Were they ever disrespectful or ride to anyone ?

yeah they totally respect sunoo, that's why can't go on a day without fatshaming him. you clearly have no idea about the definition of respect.

Is that right? Obviously not but its cultural norms that no one can understand unless ur part of that culture. Educating them is not your job esp if its deeply ingrained in their psyche. Even the word “ educating” someone sounds more rude than calling someone fat. If someone told me that he wants me educated , ill be more offended than if someone calls me fat .

lmao the lengths some of y'all go to shield kpop idols. would you say the same thing if your faves called you fat ? If you have no self respect, that's your problem. Don't expect people to sit by silently as they watch the same boys making bodyshaming comments on camera over and over again. It's not only about sunoo, it's offensive to every viewer who doesn't fit their standards. we do not care if it's grained in their culture. if it's wrong, it's wrong period. It's 2022, wake up!

fyi there's nothing rude about "educating" others; we are all human, we make mistakes and we can learn from them. why does it scare you to admit you and your faves might be wrong about something ? does it hurt your ego ? Sounds like you are the problem here.

• lmao the lengths some of y'all go to shield kpop idols. would you say the same thing if your faves called you fat ? If you have no self respect, that's your problem. Don't expect people to sit by silently as they watch the same boys making bodyshaming comments on camera over and over again. It's not only about sunoo, it's offensive to every viewer who doesn't fit their standards. we do not care if it's grained in their culture. if it's wrong, it's wrong period. It's 2022, wake up!

fyi there's nothing rude about "educating" others; we are all human, we make mistakes and we can learn from them. why does it scare you to admit you and your faves might be wrong about something ? does it hurt your ego ? Sounds like you are the problem here.

You're so fucking stupid. First of all why do you pry into Enhypen's business? You're not even a Sunoo fan so how does it concern you?

"Don't expect people to sit by silently" - so what are you gonna do? You think you can stop them by talking shit on the internet? :cryingr:

• You don't know who buys albums, so stop lying. China bars have no correlation with international sales and you can't assess it based on their orders. Sunoo is a good vocalist and his vocals fit Enhypen. Why do you always have to make everything about Heeseung and belittle every other member? So annoying.

Enhypen will be fine, I know it's your dream but it will never come true. There are no similar boy groups, lying like you're being paid for it. Keep dreaming about their disbandment that's all you have. :pepe-hehe:

SN doesnt fit Enhypens vocals. He is the weakest. He sounds so out of place. He is also the weakest dancer . And we all know Enhypen can barely rap. And I am nor lying Heeseung brings the most sales . Next is SH , JW and perhaps NK cuz of Japan. Baragis even wanted this cb to fail. They hardly contribute. He is basically useless & only purpose is to do aegyo w/c we all know delegated to the weakest member.

• SN doesnt fit Enhypens vocals. He is the weakest. He sounds so out of place. He is also the weakest dancer . And we all know Enhypen can barely rap. And I am nor lying Heeseung brings the most sales . Next is SH , JW and perhaps NK cuz of Japan. Baragis even wanted this cb to fail. They hardly contribute. He is basically useless & only purpose is to do aegyo w/c we all know delegated to the weakest member.

The fuck? Sunoo is one of the best vocalists, don't lie. He is the weakest dancer, yeah, but don't come for his vocals. It's not his fault his stans are crazy assholes.

Again, you have no data to prove whose stans buy how many albums, give it up.

• The fuck? Sunoo is one of the best vocalists, don't lie. He is the weakest dancer, yeah, but don't come for his vocals. It's not his fault his stans are crazy assholes.

Again, you have no data to prove whose stans buy how many albums, give it up.

i never said he cant sing . he just doesnt suit Enhypen’s best concept w/c we all know is dark or anything more manly. His voice is only good when its soft & those bright concepts w/o a lot of movement. That’s why he gets the easiest lines in future perfect or in most of their TT. My basis? look who has the best sales in their individual magazine covers ? and who donate the most? its basically the same — Heeseung, JW/SH . I added NK cuz JP comprises 20% of their total sales. Most Hee stans also give a lot of give aways to stream their mvs, and spotify albums. JW/SH stans are mostly supportive since they basically run the Enhypen fanbases. JW has a lot of rich stans while SH cuz of his hosting gig & being a former figure skater hence he gets more fans . NK has Japan. Its pretty much a common knowledge . Baragis rarely helps at all. I know SN brings some bright concept & probably the reason why he was pick by producers since lets face it , members hate doing that aegyo / bright concept thing. They suck on it mostly.But my point is —- if what Baragis wants happen— SN going solo or leaving. This wont affect Enhypen much. Not as much if its Heeseung, NK or JW /SH leaving.So Baragis shld stop this non-sense cuz its tiring & most OT7 will probably secretly resent SN if its hurting the team way too much. Even members may find it too awkward to talk to SN & he’ll be more isolated. Thank goodness, HS has been keeping his distance from that boy. He is smart enough & probably knows how delulu his solo stans are & will over-analyze everything. How i wish SH, Jay & NK esp SH will follow suit bec i honestly think they are just being $tupid & shld refrain talking to him way too much in public if they cant control their mouths.

• i never said he cant sing . he just doesnt suit Enhypen’s best concept w/c we all know is dark or anything more manly. His voice is only good when its soft & those bright concepts w/o a lot of movement. That’s why he gets the easiest lines in future perfect or in most of their TT. My basis? look who has the best sales in their individual magazine covers ? and who donate the most? its basically the same — Heeseung, JW/SH . I added NK cuz JP comprises 20% of their total sales. Most Hee stans also give a lot of give aways to stream their mvs, and spotify albums. JW/SH stans are mostly supportive since they basically run the Enhypen fanbases. JW has a lot of rich stans while SH cuz of his hosting gig & being a former figure skater hence he gets more fans . NK has Japan. Its pretty much a common knowledge . Baragis rarely helps at all. I know SN brings some bright concept & probably the reason why he was pick by producers since lets face it , members hate doing that aegyo / bright concept thing. They suck on it mostly.But my point is —- if what Baragis wants happen— SN going solo or leaving. This wont affect Enhypen much. Not as much if its Heeseung, NK or JW /SH leaving.So Baragis shld stop this non-sense cuz its tiring & most OT7 will probably secretly resent SN if its hurting the team way too much. Even members may find it too awkward to talk to SN & he’ll be more isolated. Thank goodness, HS has been keeping his distance from that boy. He is smart enough & probably knows how delulu his solo stans are & will over-analyze everything. How i wish SH, Jay & NK esp SH will follow suit bec i honestly think they are just being $tupid & shld refrain talking to him way too much in public if they cant control their mouths.

sunghoon acts like he would literally die if he can't make fun of sunoo in some way in almost every enhypen content so wishing for a miracle

enhypen doesn't really have anything besides physical sales and a few lucky bsides that went viral on spotify. their numbers are worse this comeback compared to previous, they are hardly growing and it's clear to see why. so I don't see how en- fans are so brave always picking fights and burying their heads in the sand

• i never said he cant sing . he just doesnt suit Enhypen’s best concept w/c we all know is dark or anything more manly. His voice is only good when its soft & those bright concepts w/o a lot of movement. That’s why he gets the easiest lines in future perfect or in most of their TT. My basis? look who has the best sales in their individual magazine covers ? and who donate the most? its basically the same — Heeseung, JW/SH . I added NK cuz JP comprises 20% of their total sales. Most Hee stans also give a lot of give aways to stream their mvs, and spotify albums. JW/SH stans are mostly supportive since they basically run the Enhypen fanbases. JW has a lot of rich stans while SH cuz of his hosting gig & being a former figure skater hence he gets more fans . NK has Japan. Its pretty much a common knowledge . Baragis rarely helps at all. I know SN brings some bright concept & probably the reason why he was pick by producers since lets face it , members hate doing that aegyo / bright concept thing. They suck on it mostly.But my point is —- if what Baragis wants happen— SN going solo or leaving. This wont affect Enhypen much. Not as much if its Heeseung, NK or JW /SH leaving.So Baragis shld stop this non-sense cuz its tiring & most OT7 will probably secretly resent SN if its hurting the team way too much. Even members may find it too awkward to talk to SN & he’ll be more isolated. Thank goodness, HS has been keeping his distance from that boy. He is smart enough & probably knows how delulu his solo stans are & will over-analyze everything. How i wish SH, Jay & NK esp SH will follow suit bec i honestly think they are just being $tupid & shld refrain talking to him way too much in public if they cant control their mouths.

You wrote "SN doesnt fit Enhypens vocals. He is the weakest" one after the other so naturally I thought you're dragging his vocals. Anyway he's not out of place and does fit Enhypen, his vocals don't suit just the bright concept. Your dislike for him is clouding your judgement.

Magazines have nothing to do with album sales, how the hell do you know who donates the most? Even if you did it's also irrelevant. You don't know the distribution of album sales per each stan, stop trying to claim something that is impossible to gauge.

Wanting them to ignore Sunoo just because some people misunderstand their jokes is really cruel. He's also a member of the group and deserves attention and communication, plus his fans won't be happy with it either, you know how they tried to say that he is being excluded and ostracized.

• can't wait trainee a to debut so that moa and engenes would humble their ass

• SN doesnt fit Enhypens vocals. He is the weakest. He sounds so out of place. He is also the weakest dancer . And we all know Enhypen can barely rap. And I am nor lying Heeseung brings the most sales . Next is SH , JW and perhaps NK cuz of Japan. Baragis even wanted this cb to fail. They hardly contribute. He is basically useless & only purpose is to do aegyo w/c we all know delegated to the weakest member.

the delusion is strong

So Baragis shld stop this non-sense cuz its tiring & most OT7 will probably secretly resent SN if its hurting the team way too much. Even members may find it too awkward to talk to SN & he’ll be more isolated. Thank goodness, HS has been keeping his distance from that boy. He is smart enough & probably knows how delulu his solo stans are & will over-analyze everything. How i wish SH, Jay & NK esp SH will follow suit bec i honestly think they are just being $tupid & shld refrain talking to him way too much in public if they cant control their mouths.

engenes are sunoo's biggest antis I swear

• You're so fucking stupid. First of all why do you pry into Enhypen's business? You're not even a Sunoo fan so how does it concern you?

"Don't expect people to sit by silently" - so what are you gonna do? You think you can stop them by talking shit on the internet? :cryingr:

reminder that this is a kpop forum. it's not that deep...

I'm simply voicing out my opinion on your faves' problematic behavior, which you are clearly not ready to ackowledge. It's ironic how you find issue with everything but still find ways to excuse your boys body shaming sunoo like their lives depended on it.

• reminder that this is a kpop forum. it's not that deep...

I'm simply voicing out my opinion on your faves' problematic behavior, which you are clearly not ready to ackowledge. It's ironic how you find issue with everything but still find ways to excuse your boys body shaming sunoo like their lives depended on it.

Nothing is deep if you're brainless. You should think about your faves' problematic behaviour instead of wasting your time on a group you don't stan since they all do it and karma can bite you in the ass soon.

• I can easily see which side is speaking out of their ass when their argument is resorting to namecalling the other user in order to defend their faves. The idea of sunoo being mistreated is a foreign concept even if it's right under their nose. Instead the bully the boy further.

Like idols like fans :wellr:

• Nothing is deep if you're brainless. You should think about your faves' problematic behaviour instead of wasting your time on a group you don't stan since they all do it and karma can bite you in the ass soon.

what karma ? do you hear yourself ? I actually have a life and personality outside of kpop, I don't view my faves' mistakes or flaws as my own. I'd call them out too if they were constantly fatshaming a teammate.

• what karma ? do you hear yourself ? I actually have a life and personality outside of kpop, I don't view my faves' mistakes or flaws as my own. I'd call them out too if they were constantly fatshaming a teammate.

Karma of kpoppies massively hating on your faves since it's fans who are doing this. Strange that it needed explaining.

• I can easily see which side is speaking out of their ass when their argument is resorting to namecalling the other user in order to defend their faves. The idea of sunoo being mistreated is a foreign concept even if it's right under their nose. Instead the bully the boy further.

Like idols like fans :wellr:

Look at you trying to villainize engenes after doing this to Enhypen for no reason. Disgusting just like your faves. Yeah, I can pay you back in your own coin.

• Karma of kpoppies massively hating on your faves since it's fans who are doing this. Strange that it needed explaining.

your logic is one of a kind. I guess your faves are immune to karma :wow:

let me sum this up: your boys are innocent angels who did no wrong, and my faves are supposed to get massive hate cause I had enough common sense to stand up against fatshaming ? got it.

• You wrote "SN doesnt fit Enhypens vocals. He is the weakest" one after the other so naturally I thought you're dragging his vocals. Anyway he's not out of place and does fit Enhypen, his vocals don't suit just the bright concept. Your dislike for him is clouding your judgement.

Magazines have nothing to do with album sales, how the hell do you know who donates the most? Even if you did it's also irrelevant. You don't know the distribution of album sales per each stan, stop trying to claim something that is impossible to gauge.

Wanting them to ignore Sunoo just because some people misunderstand their jokes is really cruel. He's also a member of the group and deserves attention and communication, plus his fans won't be happy with it either, you know how they tried to say that he is being excluded and ostracized.

I agree that Enhypen needs to be educated about social issues. And be sensitive in how they joke around each other especially since they are idols and public figure. Engenes already trying to educate them on a fansign. But i already feel the ackwardness they feel afterwards. They may feel that they need to walk on eggshells everytime they interact with Sunoo because they might feel that it may be misinterpreted.

As for Heeseung having the riches stans yes its true its not rocket science enha fanbases posts it. If the the china bar and magazine sales is not enough for you, you can go to engene twit and see it for yourself even Engenes acknowledge it. His birthday ads, charity donation they are very organize they planning to give him a biggest bday celebration this year.

Not hating on Sunoo but i started to despise his stans. They always do this around his bday to make noise.

• Txt is lucky that they dont have Sunoo i already imagine if he is in the group they will be cancelled especially Beomgyu since he is the one who love to tease his members.

I dont understand Sunoo solo stans one moment you will see them praising how sassy and savage he is then the next day you will see them treating him like a baby who cant talk back to his members and tell them off. They need to pick a side which is which.

No one was saying that sunoo is more popular or usefull than the other members. It’s you suddenly dragging him and being obsessive. You need to get a life this is not healthy

• This thread contains 15 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!