BTS agree to continue as Seoul ambassadors. BTS to shoot a promo video

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• paradis

Changed the title of the thread from “BTS agree to continue as Seoul ambassadors. To shoot a promo video” to “BTS agree to continue as Seoul ambassadors. BTS to shoot a promo video”.
  • What about enlistment @/Korea 😂😂 lmao this news amuses me. But I’m really glad tho! Bangtan for another 6 years!

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

they deleted the tweet lol

Edit: eh, the deleted tweet is the news one. I checked the source and they did say 6년 (six years), I wonder why they deleted.. time to recheck

• They are doing work for this, the concert for Busan and then there is talk they are making an appearance for the Formula Racing Thingy ( that’s high tech talk) in August as well. Busiest fucking break ever

• They are doing work for this, the concert for Busan and then there is talk they are making an appearance for the Formula Racing Thingy ( that’s high tech talk) in August as well. Busiest fucking break ever

They are professionals of course and in good terms so it makes sense for them finish their contracts they were signed before making the decision, right?

But yeah lol They must be the busiest people in the world too

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!