INDIAN ARMYS LOVE J-HOPE A NORMAL AMOUNT

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

SLAYYYY

• India has always been on fire for Hoseok) And stats are not even for 2018 or 2019 when Hope World or CNS were just released, but 2020.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Tbh Hoseok has so many markets wrapped around his golden lil pinky finger that I don't even understand why ppl still to this day are so desperately calling him least popular. It's like ppl don't even know stats or don't pay attention to and analyze whole picture.. Mayhaps we should brag about Hoseok's achievements even more and lauder :/

• whats with youtube these days though? are they really clamping down on views this hard?

Tbh. It's so discouraging to stream in such conditions ;( We managed to pull through with MORE, even did better than more gp-friendly L&R and MORE still doing good and trending but it's really tiresome to do same again plus for Arson youtube acted even more weird than for MORE.

I really just wanted to loop Arson :pepe-sad:Why I can't just loop Arson :pepe-sad:So unfair :pepe-sad:

I saw this opinion. Mayhaps they are onto smth and it's indeed about money :pepe-shrug:

External Content twitter.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!