Is Yuna’s tone really bad

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I just watched tire of course she’s not a good vocalist but as a sub vocalist I think she’s quite very okay , people complain about her tone but I think her voice is unique like rose except her technique of talk shouting when doing itzy songs makes it Whitney. I’m this video obviously her technique is weak and breath control but the girl is not bad at singing

Approved the thread.
  • It's really annoying ngl

• I don’t like her singing voice

• Can't say, it's too forgettable.

• She's not great tbh. Decent cover, but she's nasal and almost screechy in Sneakers. Makes it really hard to listen to.

• not a fan of her vocal tone since to me she sounds like a little girl

• her voice is the reason i can't stand itzy's songs ;(

• Not a fan of her tone but it ok

• Unique tone, but really hard to listen and she doesn't even have good technique

• It's weird but I like Karina's rapping more.

She has such a nice flow and tone of voice when she raps, makes it pleasant to listen to.

• I heard worse but she is... "meh"

• is she forcing her voice to sound so nasal (little girl like) or is it natural?

• JYP really needs to fire whoever their vocal coaches are. The entire agency really lacks in the vocals department overall. I mean I get that visuals are their thing but is it really that hard to find a great singer who also meets the beauty standards? Why do they lack so many strong vocalists?

• She absolutely sucks. She’s torture to my ears. She’s the main reason I can’t listen to a full itzy song, she’s just terrible :pepe-sad:

• Let’s just say it’s a no from me Yuna lol tbh none of itzy have a pleasant vocal tone literally none of them. They all sound really bad, strained, nasally

• i think her voice is pretty. she is kind of nasally in general but it's pleasant in her kiss me cover

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!