Why Lee Soo-man is the future?

• Since all these bully accusations have been coming out about idols, everybody has been in a frenzy because it's hard to believe that these idols that us kpop fans put on pedestals and think they are angels sent from above could ever do such a thing (of course they are innocent until proven guilty). It seems like idols today have to have a saintly background, basically they pretty much cant be human, they cant make any mistakes, have any human emotions, you know what I'm talking about. Basically they have to be robots, but robots are so yesterday but today is so tech and virtual and this is where LSM comes in, people bashed him with the whole Aespa AI deal, they thought it creepy and weird like how you as the fan can basically interact or control them like a Sim. Well since kpop fans think idols arent human and should walk, talk and behave how they want them to be, then future kpop idols should just be these Avatars. This way there is no more bully, assault, etc scandals for idols. I mean dont people say kpop idols are manufactured anyway, I mean they basically have no life, kpop fans make sure they cant date or get married or have a kid unless they get permission first from their fans. So maybe this whole AI thing isnt such a bad thing, I mean if you could create and control your own idol would be great right? Or maybe thats just weird and creepy! :eyes::S

• Znewie71

Changed the title of the thread from “Why Lee Soo-man's is the future?” to “Why Lee Soo-man is the future?”.
  • Since all these bully accusations have been coming out about idols, everybody has been in a frenzy because it's hard to believe that these idols that us kpop fans put on pedestals and think they are angels sent from above could ever do such a thing (of course they are innocent until proven guilty). It seems like idols today have to have a saintly background, basically they pretty much cant be human, they cant make any mistakes, have any human emotions, you know what I'm talking about. Basically they have to be robots, but robots are so yesterday but today is so tech and virtual and this is where LSM comes in, people bashed him with the whole Aespa AI deal, they thought it creepy and weird like how you as the fan canbasically interact or control them like a Sim. Well since kpop fans think idols arent human and should walk, talk and behave how they want them to be, then future kpop idols should just be these Avatars. This way there is no more bully, assault, etc scandals for idols. I mean dont people say kpop idols are manufactured anyway, I mean they basically have no life, kpop fans make sure they cant date or get married or have a kid unless they get permission first from their fans. So maybe this whole AI thing isnt such a bad thing, I mean if you could create and control your own idol would be great right? Or maybe thats just weird and creepy! :eyes::S

Agree

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!