Blackpink is like the McDonalds of Kpop

• Kpop is the mcdonalds of the music industry

i fixed it for you op

• They're definitely not a Twice stan.

There is a stereotype of a specific stan of a specific company that always talks about "talent" and "quality" and "awards" and "critical acclaim".

no they are, the mcdonalds of kpop is the phrase they used on the main about the rolling stone article

• I see what you mean Op, i get it.

Blackpink are in fact the McDonald's of kpop girl groups.

People shit on McDonald's all the time but the fact remains, McDonald's are the worlds largest and most successful burger chain. Plenty of people, all over the world love McDonald's

People also shit on Blackpink all the time but the fact remains, Blackpink are the worlds biggest girl group. And again, plenty of people, all over the world love Blackpink.

I'm guessing Op that your faves are the Burger King or Wendy's of girl groups. They're ok, only in select countries and nowhere near the level of McDonald's.

And Op, you would be the fries, but not from McDonald's. You are the really salty ones you get from kfc i reckon, by how upset you sound. lol

• They're definitely not a Twice stan.

There is a stereotype of a specific stan of a specific company that always talks about "talent" and "quality" and "awards" and "critical acclaim".

How are you sure it's not a twice stan? Twice has got acclaimed albums and more prestigious awards than blackpink.

• McDonald's is quick, fast food and there's a lot available. There's nothing fast about BP's comebacks, and their discography is sparse.

• Lmao, y'all are so pressed. I'm a multi-stan but go off I guess. Blackpink are the biggest group right now, there's not doubt about that, but I just don't think their legacy will last when compared to their peers. Their numbers are inflated coz their fans have nothing else to consume. If they came back as much as other, more hard-working groups their numbers wouldn't be so high. Simple maths really.

• Lmao, y'all are so pressed. I'm a multi-stan but go off I guess. Blackpink are the biggest group right now, there's not doubt about that, but I just don't think their legacy will last when compared to their peers. Their numbers are inflated coz their fans have nothing else to consume. If they came back as much as other, more hard-working groups their numbers wouldn't be so high. Simple maths really.

2020 already proved you wrong and multi stan or not stfu you just reek of bitterness and insecurity, not a single gg including your favs is seeing them in terms of impact and influence overall, stick to them because you are bitter and salty that they are this successful with limited songs. Btw if they were to actually cb like most kpop groups, your fav ggs wouldn't even get their moment, be thankful yg holds them back.

Their legacy will be huge lol what are you talking about. They’re at a stage where it’ll last regardless of whether they release more music or not.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!